What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where does Jack Wighton rank amongst all NRL players ever?

McLovin

Staff member
jack wighton's manager contacted me and asked if we wanted to sign him.

i said 'pass'.

i'll show myself out.

103875-chris-tucker-facepalm-gif-Frid-GSTI.gif

Edwahu

Bench
He had a good season last year. That alone puts him ahead of hundreds of ex NRL players.

--Storm--

Juniors
To be fair one of the first things Stuart did when he arrived was try to turn Wighton into a half. The stink has never left him since.

& the first thing he done was purchase two quality halves from elsewhere.

I still think Mitch Cornish could have been special.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Really ? Hes not doing much at parra.

Also wighton has been marked as a future 5/8 for years. It wasnt just stuart trying something. The lengths people go to blame stuart for things is weird. Not that he doesnt share responsibility for the season overall.,maybe wighton is going through a form slump, maybe he just isnt going to kick on. He has a pretty bad attitide from all reports.

AnAccountant

Juniors
Weren't Raiders fans talking this guy up for Origin?

:lol:

Another Fensom, Croker etc on our hands hey.

He'd be a gun for Souths Logan tho

Paullyboy

Coach
I've never seen him as a fullback, and he's also proven he's definitely not a 5/8. He had some use at wing early on, he could go there for a bit if Lee is injured

had a terrible 1st half and looks massively unsure of himself at fullback... was better in the second half but yeah bit of a mystery what to do with this bloke