What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

hindy111

Post Whore
The last 5 posts have been the best things ive read on this forum in months. Talking about our juniors. It means there is a future. Also know one bags me out in here. Its like my safe haven!

Delboy

First Grade
Was at the Catholic trials today and caught up with some people from the club

Apparently it looks as if the starting pack for next years Matts will be all salt, the aggressive power boys coming off the bench, that may alter as they trial , but that's the plan

Very interesting day, caught 3 games , if anyone gets the chance , well worth a look. They are again at St Marys from 10 am tomorrow , playing the finals in U15s and U18s

Noise

Coach

Apparently it looks as if the starting pack for next years Matts will be all salt, the aggressive power boys coming off the bench, that may alter as they trial , but that's the plan

Very interesting day, caught 3 games , if anyone gets the chance , well worth a look. They are again at St Marys from 10 am tomorrow , playing the finals in U15s and U18s

Did you watch the under 15s MCC team? A bunch of my students and players from my team last year were playing. I think they had a couple of big wins but interested to hear how the team went (other than the result).

Delboy

First Grade
Did you watch the under 15s MCC team? A bunch of my students and players from my team last year were playing. I think they had a couple of big wins but interested to hear how the team went (other than the result).

Saw both games, what is obvious is they are coached in the Riff style, and didn't use their backs properly. Beat the Presidents team 38-0, then lost 12-4 to th Independents and they just played up the middle, more a result of poor structure I believe, tried to out tough a decent side, rather than play wide,.

Any boys in particular and will let you know what I saw

Noise

Coach
Saw both games, what is obvious is they are coached in the Riff style, and didn't use their backs properly. Beat the Presidents team 38-0, then lost 12-4 to th Independents and they just played up the middle, more a result of poor structure I believe, tried to out tough a decent side, rather than play wide,.

Any boys in particular and will let you know what I saw

I think you are confusing them with MCS. MCC is the other big Sydney Catholic Schools association. Usually play in green.

Delboy

First Grade
Only caught the end of their first game, won easily against a country region. Josh Rizk the fulback caught the eye.

Noise

Coach
Only caught the end of their first game, won easily against a country region. Josh Rizk the fulback caught the eye.

haha yep he can play....in fact he scored the winning try against my team last year in the grand final with a length of the field intercept in extra time....his second try of the game and MOM

Delboy

First Grade
He is the son of Louie Rizk who played for the Eels in the 80s, he is now development officer at Balmain, spends most of his time talking to our juniors :)

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

Our starting front row will be all country in the Harold Matthews next year. Henry Hall from Scone and David Hollis from Wauchope. Very excited to see these two lead the charge, Hollis is really tall, about 6'5" from what I saw. Then I think we'll have Justin Dalby. Josh Gatt as one second-rower. Not sure on the rest.

Few questions Delboy, I've heard from a few places that Joshua Schuster is coming back to Parra after a year in Manly's HMatts team have you heard anything? Campbell Byrd fullback? And finally I'm assuming that Tyler Field will be one of our halves next year who has impressed you most to be his partner?

Noise

Coach

I had posts deleted when I used that terminology a year or so ago. Are we okay to use it now?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Is there another way to get the point across ?

As long as its not derogatory.

Kornstar

Coach
So we can call white people salt but can't use the term pepper?

You can refer to white people however the f**k you want, they can not be racially abused.

To be fair though in history white people were complete pieces of shit so it doesn't bother me that much considering most of the bogans I know are still racist as f**k which actually does bother me.

Latest posts