What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you

Wittenberg

Juniors
Hi guys,

Witt's son here. I promised dad I'd thank you. The site brought him a lot of fun. Saints always.

Old Timer

Coach
Truly one of the good guys on this forum.

Will never be far from our thoughts when we post I hope we all do him proud.

I'm only supposed to have a couple of beers a week these days but what the heck I will have a couple of extras tonight.

getsmarty

Immortal
Truly one of the good guys on this forum.

Will never be far from our thoughts when we post I hope we all do him proud.

I'm only supposed to have a couple of beers a week these days but what the heck I will have a couple of extras tonight.

x'2 . Our thoughts are with your family at this time.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
I'm glad he enjoyed the forum, because I loved seeing the name Wittenberg on here.

Wishing you and your family all the best.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hi guys,

Witt's son here. I promised dad I'd thank you. The site brought him a lot of fun. Saints always.
Thanks for the post.

Wittenberg was a wonderful contributor and of course had a great forum name. All the best to family and friends which I am sure there are many.

Will raise a drink to him when next at the Taj.

Minh

First Grade
My thoughts are with you and your family. A great forum member and Dragons man he will be sorely missed.

So sorry to read. Thoughts are with you and the family. Having gone through this recently I understand your pain.

Take care. A saint forever

Rob Dragon

Juniors
To the Wittenberg family; our thoughts are with you all at this time. From all of the Dragon supporters north of the Tweed River. God bless xxx

SBD82

Coach
Sorry to hear of your loss. Your old man was a gentleman.

Condolences to you and your family.

Am very sorry to hear of your loss. Witt Junior.

He was a gentleman and will be fondly remembered on the forum. Champion bloke.

Please extend my deepest sympathy to all of your family.

Am sure he will be smiling in heaven each time the team wins a game.

RIP Wittenberg

GC Dragon

Juniors
Witt was the true gentleman of this forum . I always looked forward to reading his posts and this place will be a hell of a lot poorer without him . My condolences to the Wittenberg family ....RIP big man .

Saint or sinner

Juniors
rip wittenberg..all dragons family would like you to know that he will always be in our thoughts.god bless and give you strength in these testing times