What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R11 | Sun | CBY 32-20 SYD | ANZ

Round 11: Bulldogs v Roosters

• Draw after GP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
If anyone thought the dogs weren't playing like shit, I present the final 3 minutes of this half.

Unbelievable that we are down by 8 after only playing maybe 90 seconds of actual football in an entire half

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Bullshit city.

Roosters doing their best impersonation of the Broncos by scoring twice at the end of the first half.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If anyone thought the dogs weren't playing like shit, I present the final 3 minutes of this half.

Unbelievable that we are down by 8 after only playing maybe 90 seconds of actual football in an entire half

Plus they had a guy in the bin for 10. Dogs are such a lazy team.

ed-grimley

Bench
Soon as the Roosters got some ball they were able to score easily. I won't give them the kiss of death by predicting a win for them.

Noa

First Grade
The Rooster supporter would have to be ecstatic with this score-line going into the 2nd half.