What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Apey

Staff member
BunniesMan;11548155;37212 said:
Word on the street is Konrad Hurrell->Souths. You heard it here first.

I appreciate that despite your decline in activity you still take the time to troll one of your favourite threads.

ek999

First Grade
Nice Beaver;11549345;13394 said:
Felatio Potato for She-Rex.........a trade for the ages!!

:lol:

Somewhere said that Tom Symonds is probably going to have a mid season switch. Hopefully it is a switch for T-Rex

Nice Beaver

First Grade
ek999;11549531;40301 said:
:lol:

Somewhere said that Tom Symonds is probably going to have a mid season switch. Hopefully it is a switch for T-Rex

Yeah heard whispers about Symonds.

T-Red for T-Rex. :shock:

I like his passion and effort (T-Red) but he does have penises for fingers.

As for She-Rex - YIKES!!!!! Better be a 6 month stint only that the Dogs are heavily subsidising.

I heard a while back that Curtis Sironen was on the cards for Manly pre-June 30. Surely to Christ he is a better option that that giant sack of mediocrity!!??

Disco

Bench
Dear god not T-Rex

Though if its 100k and only for 6 months and he is fired up playing for a contract....................nah

Whino

Bench
BunniesMan;11548155;37212 said:
Word on the street is Konrad Hurrell->Souths. You heard it here first.

What street? Oxford street?

A broken clock is at least right twice a day. Your not even right once a day.

nick87

Coach
Reports that the Eels have agreed to release Junior Paulo after this week's game to take up his contract with the Raiders