What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ticket prices during SOO period

Premier league is expensive but the average cheapest ticket in the bundesliga is just over 10 euro.

I went to Benfica vs Porto for 8 euro. Certainly a premium event.

Italian teams generally have a 10-15 euro tickets.

Pommy

Coach
Approximately the same number of people live in Sydney as in the entirety of Queensland.

I wouldn't say thats a very good comparison as it totally ignores the demographics of Sydney. Theres a lot of people in Sydney who have no interest in any sport never mind NRL.

pHyR3

Juniors
Yep, frequently in NSW there are family of four tickets for $20.

We get a "shop a docket" deal for our Thursday night game v the raiders, 2 tickets in Blue category for $50.... Haha.

Suncorp charge fairly crazy hire fees, Broncos need a crowd of at least 25k to break even.

maybe in 1985....

family for $20??? gotta be joking

the cheapest i've ever seen was easter monday i think for $30 + bf. So around $35 for 4 people

that was a couple years ago - these days its $40-50 for that game which has the best family deals of the year.

but yes, sydney NRL prices are quite cheap - dont know why people have a winge about it unless theyre trying to buy tickets at the gate - always gonna be an extra ten bucks. food prices arent the NRLs fault and you can buy food outside and bring it in, or have lunch at home then head to the game.