What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
We'll bring Morgs back and let a bloke like Fuimoano walk out the door lol.

We'll let Normie go and re-sign Kelly, Pou will be in heaven. He hates good talented players at this club he loves plodders. Bet he can't wait for us to lose Semi as well.

Agree no forward thinking. You should have a chart with ages and if you rate Fuimanno you make sure by age 20/21 there is a spot or atleast a window open for him. Guys like Morgan are never going to be more then handy back ups. Fuimanno make not even become that but at this stage his ceiling is higher.
If they rate Dargan the same thing should happen.
Not to sound like a broken record but look at all the under 20s graduates penrith have in their NRL team.Why are we the guys losing them?

To be fair to POU thou lot of guys pulls there pricks over Lavaka and Goodal who have turned out to be fluffs

Bazal

Post Whore
At the end of the day, who's to say Fuimaono even wants to stay? There are a few clubs that can offer him a much easier path to first grade than we can....don't get me wrong, I reckon he's a gun and will be sad to see him go if true. But honestly he's behind a lot of players at the moment

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well he certainly wasn't too slow to represent his country in that position...

Former Wenty player Ben Jones captained the Junior Kangaroos at centre. It's no indication of a future in first grade. In fact it's not even an indication the player is in the right position - Gerard Beale wore 13 in that same team.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We'll bring Morgs back and let a bloke like Fuimoano walk out the door lol.

What if Fuimaono doesn't want to be a backup? If that's all we can offer why should he take it? If you're too stupid to figure out why there are 30+ merkins in a squad you shouldn't be involved in these discussions.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Former Wenty player Ben Jones captained the Junior Kangaroos at centre. It's no indication of a future in first grade. In fact it's not even an indication the player is in the right position - Gerard Beale wore 13 in that same team.

So by that theory we should wipe our hands on him?

As I said before he asked for a release year and was knocked back so I think we'd be shoveling shit uphill to keep him anyway but don't play down his ability, he's a genuine first grader

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What if Fuimaono doesn't want to be a backup? If that's all we can offer why should he take it? If you're too stupid to figure out why there are 30+ merkins in a squad you shouldn't be involved in these discussions.
Says the bloke bringing up Ben Jones into the arguement :lol:

Face it you're a fraud, just like your mate Kearney. You will support any decisions the club makes because those people are supposedly in a better position to judge then us. Pou the ultimate follower and boot licker.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why are all these blokes asking for releases and happy to leave???

I thought this was the closet squad ever and they were all brothers???

Parraren

Bench
Why are all these blokes asking for releases and happy to leave???

I thought this was the closet squad ever and they were all brothers???

BA has to make some tough calls and he's making them.

That's what good strong leaders do.

Priority now is to make sure we hit the ground running in 2017 and don't lose ground on the top 4/5 sides.

Mickyd39

Juniors
i just read a rumour on twitter that Bevan French will be starting on the wing tomorrow night.
Could this mean Gordon to the Roosters is done?
Guthbo to FB?

Bigfella

Coach
i just read a rumour on twitter that Bevan French will be starting on the wing tomorrow night.
Could this mean Gordon to the Roosters is done?
Guthbo to FB?

French is definitely playing.

They will tell him tomorrow whether it will be wing it fullback, and also which side he will be playing for.

Dibs

Bench
Might well be but without a link to a credible website, the rules say the post will be deleted.
I get posts deleted all the time for not naming my sources.

Really? Because I'm sure I've read things where you have had inside info without supplying a source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts