What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R12 | Mon | NEW 18-20 PAR | Hunter

Round 12: Knights v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

NEW-HOME-2016-150.jpg

1. Jake Mamo 2. Cory Denniss 3. Sione Mata'utia 4. Nathan Ross 5. Akuila Uate 6. Jaelen Feeney 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Sam Mataora 9. Danny Levi 10. Daniel Saifiti 11. Tariq Sims 12. Pauli Pauli 13. Jeremy Smith
Interchange: 14. Tyler Randell 15. Korbin Sims 16. Josh King 17. Mickey Paea 18. David Bhana 19. Pat Mata'utia

PAR-AWAY-2016-150.jpg

1. Michael Gordon 2. Semi Radradra 3. Vai Toutai 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Clinton Gutherson 6. Corey Norman 7. Kieran Foran 8. Junior Paulo 9. Isaac De Gois 10. Danny Wicks 11. Manu Ma'u 12. Beau Scott 13. Tepai Moeroa
Interchange: 14. Kaysa Pritchard 15. Peni Terepo 16. David Gower 17. Ken Edwards

REF-AQUA-2016-150.jpg

Referees: Henry Perenara, Gavin Reynolds
Sideline Officials: Ricky MacFarlane, Jon Stone
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Jason Robinson, Ben Galea

U20s 4:45pm

ISP NSW
Newcastle & Wentworthville (PAR) byes

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Parra are a team on the down. The Knights are a team on the up. Hard to see how the Knights lose this one. Knights by 4.

knights building to a win soon and at home. but eels are quality despite their losses. could go either way but eels by 16

Clifferd

Coach
I'll go Knights 2nd win this season by how much I dunno

I think Eels will pretty much give up now after last nights loss, realistically at home they should have won both against Souths and Melbourne if they were any chance of making the 8

Disco

Bench
If Foran and Scott are out on top of Jennings then it coulf be interesting

Otherwise, Parra by plenty

Card Shark

Immortal
Eels to put on a cricket score

& you're back in the finals race.....only 11 from 12. Sadly, you will lose to the Knights & become wooden spoon favourites yet again....& deservedly so.

Knowing the Knights, they will be UP for this game after their last home appearance - Knights by 8.

GongPanther

Referee
Newcastle have their checkmate on the wing to counter what semi has in store.I'm sure he will be up for this as the rest of the team will be to trounce a hurting Parra by 70 points.

Rhyno

First Grade
& you're back in the finals race.....only 11 from 12. Sadly, you will lose to the Knights & become wooden spoon favourites yet again....& deservedly so.

Knowing the Knights, they will be UP for this game after their last home appearance - Knights by 8.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 10

TheFrog

Coach
Parra are a great chance of winning the 12 from 13 they need to make the finals, but only if they play all 13 games against this opposition.