What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foran quits NRL

coolumsharkie

Referee
I doubt they'll need the 12 points taken from them now.. They'll struggle to win many games from here on in one would think.

betcats

Referee
That is a tough break for Foran. Don't give a stuff about the Eels they shouldn't be playing for points anyway but this injury could be devastating for Forans mental state.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
It’s pretty rough on the guy. Hopefully it gives him some time to sort his sh*t out. I’d imagine playing for nothing could be pretty demoralising anyway.

Charlie124

First Grade
Feel bad for Foran, seems like a pretty good bloke. Couldn't give a stuff about the Eels as a club though.

some11

Referee
Don't know why he felt obliged to play, his shoulder was already busted going into the game.

Deserves a long holiday overseas after all the shite he's been through.

ram raid

Bench
Didn't seem fit to play in the first place. He was clutching his shoulder for half hour before he went off. I'm not one to contradict medical professionals. But that was very shit management by the medical professionals.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
That is a tough break for Foran. Don't give a stuff about the Eels they shouldn't be playing for points anyway but this injury could be devastating for Forans mental state.

Could be the best thing for him too.

Get right away from the whole Parra debacle and concentrate on getting consistent, long term assistance rather than fly-in fly-out therapy.

ellskimore

Juniors
He could do with some proper time off. Maybe now with a long term injury the media will get distracted and move on to pestering someone else.

thorson1987

Coach
Shocked that he played tbh.

Should have rested last night and with the bye this week could have a couple of weeks to get better.

Probably a blessing in disguise though, being forced to have a long rest he can concentrate on the more important things in his life.

Could be the best thing for him too.

Get right away from the whole Parra debacle and concentrate on getting consistent, long term assistance rather than fly-in fly-out therapy.

My first thought. Maybe footy is the last thing he should be worrying about at the moment. Sometimes the workplace can compound, rather than alleviate, your problems.

Incorrect

Coach
You obviously don't know what karma is if you think this is it

He doesn't know who Jason Smith is and he has trouble grasping the difference between 6 digit and 7 digit numbers....

Would it surprise you if he didn't understand what karma is??? He probably thinks it's a drink Pacific Islanders like to have...

Latest posts