What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | Origin I | Wed 1 Jun | NSW 4-6 QLD | ANZ

Origin I 2016: Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Just watched the replay on that last try geez Maloney had his hands on his hips in defence shouldve kept sliding out.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
That's because QLD had about 5 penalties in 10 minutes, after the penalty a thon stopped it was all nsw

They've had 4 all game watch a little closer.

Anyway as usual nsw score with the help of the refs.
Qld score through scintillating football.
Still..... Nsw by 2 in the end.

Noa

First Grade
When was the last time an origin game was actually played at more intensity or with better skill than any regular top 8 clash club game?

It's just the same old safety first footy we see every weekend these days, and not even as much skill as the top 4 teams (understandable since half of the players on the field are from teams outside he bloody 8)

Agree with this 100%.

Its just an average spectacle now and has been for a few years now.

Hutty1986

Immortal
They've had 4 all game watch a little closer.

Anyway as usual nsw score with the help of the refs.
Qld score through scintillating football.
Still..... Nsw by 2 in the end.

:lol: scintillating football. Youre a gem, THE CHAMP

Vic Mackey

Referee
Agree. Not sure what game Vic's watching or maybe he's had a few champagnes. Qld are giving him space every time he touches the ball, crucial we use him well this half.

He's going sideways every time he gets it

F*ck me channel 9 20 minute halftime?

Latest posts