What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hasting

RedVDragon

Juniors
Doesn't get on with Robbo, Robbo wants him to play more of a passing game and not take the line Jackson doesn't like the style of play he is asked to by the Rorters coaching team.

What happens next is anyone's guess.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Once he walks out of his junior club for a few extra dollars why would you want him back? Saints offered him good coin, not much less than the Roosters and he still knocked them back. Why would they go there again.

BrissyRedV

Bench
I would have him back. Can't blame a bloke for leaving when at the time Price was head coach and there was no plans in place for blooding young players.

giboz71

First Grade
If we're fair dinkum, we shouldn't discount replacing both our halves.

Working wonders for Cronulla (when most people thought there were nuts for moving Bird).

BennyV

Referee
If we're fair dinkum, we shouldn't discount replacing both our halves.

Working wonders for Cronulla (when most people thought there were nuts for moving Bird).

I dont think ww should discount the idea. But one at a time, based on priorities. 7, then 9, then 6 and 1 will depend on who is available. Can't see it happening though.

giboz71

First Grade
I dont think ww should discount the idea. But one at a time, based on priorities. 7, then 9, then 6 and 1 will depend on who is available. Can't see it happening though.

Yep, getting Keary and maybe Segeyaro would be an excellent start.

WHOOSHKAA!!

Juniors
Based on some of the absurd comments about Jackson Hastings its obvious most r clueless about the type of person he and his family are...

As a family friend i can say that Jack and his mother r definitely open to any prospects of rejoining the dragons

getsmarty

Immortal
Based on some of the absurd comments about Jackson Hastings its obvious most r clueless about the type of person he and his family are...

As a family friend i can say that Jack and his mother r definitely open to any prospects of rejoining the dragons

I would hope that most people would welcome Jackson back at the Dragons.

RedVDragon

Juniors

I would have him back tomorrow. The rorters will destroy the kid if they demand him to play the game they want him to play.

The kid has ability, an absolute great kicking game and will be a solid defender.

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
Yes for Hastings. Hooker or halfback. The kid can play and is really really young. With nrl experience, a local fella, why not. I would like to see him signed this week.

S.B.

Juniors

What position does his mother play?

_Johnsy

Referee

I agree, I can't comment on him as a person, as I've never met the bloke.

I did hear stories that the Roosters agreed to pay off his mums gambling debt as part of the deal. Not sure how much truth there is to this though.