What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

his

strider

Post Whore
In truth i bet you do not.... As soon as you hit the flush button who knows where that journeys begins. Maybe my shit and your shit have crossed paths. Maybe they are Shit friends - Perhaps they go out together and try and pick up womens shits. Maybe your shit is my shits wing man and your shit goes home with the big turds?

Fact is you have no idea what or where your shit is

This is the type of quality discussion that makes this forum what it is

hindy111

Post Whore
Hey Pou do you know where your shit is? Hope it isn't coming out of your mouth but one of the places id look first

Eels Dude

Coach
True Eel was the macca's wi fi guy, Eels Dude hasn't posted on here for while though, welcome back :)

Cheers mate, been about 2 years I think, just thought I'd pop in and see what was happening. And you're right that was True Eel :b:

oldmancraigy

Coach
I think what you meant to write was "Please, people. Please."
What you wrote has different connotations and I was confused why you wanted me to give people pleasure

By using his and he's correctly you will make people happy. I thought it made sense?