What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

some11

Referee
Bayside Titans 1;11568667;44579 said:
Don't need him at that price...... We have David Mead

Mead is a bona fide winger just like Josh Hoffman, there are guys that look like they can play fullback and there are guys that will play fullback long-term.

some11;11570026;36030 said:
Mead is a bona fide winger just like Josh Hoffman, there are guys that look like they can play fullback and there are guys that will play fullback long-term.

I agree that Mead is a very good winger , however is Cartwright didn't have is love affair for Zilly then Mead would have had 2-3 years at FB and be quite a good one at that.

Kiwi

First Grade
Article in the paper here in mackay is saying Radrada to Broncos ( if eels need to shed more players for 2017 ) with Maranta to Rugby and Kahu possibly to NZ for personal reasons.

Rhyno

First Grade
Kiwi;11572162;5300 said:
Article in the paper here in mackay is saying Radrada to Broncos ( if eels need to shed more players for 2017 ) with Maranta to Rugby and Kahu possibly to NZ for personal reasons.

:lol: Eels now have enough money under the cap to re-sign Norman and Hayne don't need to let any more players go

Kiwi

First Grade
Rhyno;11572182;44088 said:
:lol: Eels now have enough money under the cap to re-sign Norman and Hayne don't need to let any more players go

TBH I hope you're right. Would much rather see Radrada remain an Eel. However can't see them needing to release Peats, let Paulo go early and need Watmough gone to be safe and then suddenly have the cash to sign Hayne.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Would definitely take Kahu at the Warriors. Versatile player, but I think centre is his position going forward. Can kick goals better than anyone we have too so bonus.

Edwahu

Bench
Any other club and you would say players like Kahu and Maranta mustn't be on much so I don't see how they would fit in a 400k+ player in Radradra and another minimum wage player.

Kiwi

First Grade
KeepingTheFaith;11572263;12066 said:
Kahu/Maranta - out
Inglis/Radradra - in

Nothing suss

I think Inglis is staying at Souths, can't see him leaving. Radrada I hope stays put.

Rhyno

First Grade
It'd be career suicide for semi to go to the Broncos

We've seen what Brisbane have did to Roberts attacking game imagine what they do to semi

Kiwi

First Grade
Rhyno;11572352;44088 said:

We've seen what Brisbane have did to Roberts attacking game imagine what they do to semi

:lol:

Reasonable bait, not your best but not your worst.

Incorrect

Coach

I imagine playing outside Reed would be almost as frustrating as playing outside Michael "Blinkers" Jennings... deadset, does he even know he's got a winger on his left?? I wish we had never separated the Taka and Semi pairing...

Vic Mackey

Referee
Kiwi;11572162;5300 said:

funny, the reason he pulled out of the tigers deal to stay in brisbane was for 'personal reasons'

Bronco18

Juniors
Incorrect;11572396;44453 said:
I imagine playing outside Reed would be almost as frustrating as playing outside Michael "Blinkers" Jennings... deadset, does he even know he's got a winger on his left?? I wish we had never separated the Taka and Semi pairing...

Yeah cause that has really held back Oates.

Incorrect

Coach
Bronco18;11572608;42934 said:
Yeah cause that has really held back Oates.

They usually, and quite rightly, hit Oates with a cut out ball so that Reed doesn't f**k things up...

So this is what it feels like to be Rhyno...

Clifferd

Coach

This is the kind of plodder we are dealing with