What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zabeel

hineyrulz

Post Whore
45 for the legend!!

Had a tear when she totally thrashed them, would of won the derby as well.Serious filly.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
45 for the legend!!

Had a tear when she totally thrashed them, would of won the derby as well.Serious filly.

Pretty much all of his 45 group 1 winners were legitimate group 1 horses too,can't think of any cheap group 1 wins for him,most of them were guns.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
One of them gets up and he will finally draw even with his old man at 45 group 1 winners.

I'll be having a bet on both Horrie.

I think i'm still hungover from Saturday..

:DZabeel saved the day:D

Good job picking this filly out as one to follow from like 7 years ago dudes beasts

:D

45 for the legend!!

She is a Cup's filly/mare i reckon..

Besides the champ Zabeelionare :cool:

:lol: The Great Zabeelionaire..

Zabeel got dis..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Been decided lads my girl Madam Zabeel is being retired, after a glorious career that included a win and a minor place at 100-1.

She is off to Scissor Kick who was bought back by Arrowfield and at the surprising cheap price of 16k.

He wins the Golden Roses and we can't afford him.

The Danehill - Zabeel cross hopefully still got dis!! :sunglasses:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Best of luck Hiney.. Good to see the girl gave you some thrills while on the track, hopefully she does the same in the barn.

I'm a Scissor Kick fan, very talented galloper, cracking sort and is priced fairly at 16k.. He should leave nice types.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Best of luck Hiney.. Good to see the girl gave you some thrills while on the track, hopefully she does the same in the barn.

I'm a Scissor Kick fan, very talented galloper, cracking sort and is priced fairly at 16k.. He should leave nice types.
Hoping so mate, i like the fact Arrowfield have bought him. They will give him every chance.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Damn I thought she could do something this spring. There goes the great ones last chance to win a big race IMO.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Who's Zabeel's best horse ya think?

Vengeance of Rain
Might and Power
Octagonal
Grey's Inn
Mouawad

Sure i'm missing some more

Latest posts