What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14: v Titans - Game Day Thread

emjaycee

Coach
Less than 5 hours until kick off here in sunny Darwin.
Time to fire up and get pumped you merkins!!

emjaycee

Coach
I'd say I'm worried, but our season is over, so...

Mate i was lucky enough to have dinner with the playing group on Thursday night and to a man, they are all confident about this week and believe the season is far from over. The 4 or 5 players i spoke to directly reckon they can still do well this year. Our hardest games are behind us except for Sharks.

phantom eel

First Grade
Mate i was lucky enough to have dinner with the playing group on Thursday night and to a man, they are all confident about this week and believe the season is far from over.
Isn't that kind of like the Storm 2009 squad still believing they were Premiers? :sarcasm:

emjaycee

Coach
Isn't that kind of like the Storm 2009 squad still believing they were Premiers? :sarcasm:

Storm squad believed it AFTER the event... our squad are still a mathematical chance so they should believe it until it is actually impossible.

Mate i was lucky enough to have dinner with the playing group on Thursday night and to a man, they are all confident about this week and believe the season is far from over. The 4 or 5 players i spoke to directly reckon they can still do well this year. Our hardest games are behind us except for Sharks.

Good to hear. Thanks.

Kornstar

Coach

So Titans by 40? Its usually something that happens when we believe we have a shot.

T-Boon

Coach

Are the players going to get warned by the police for associating with you?

emjaycee

Coach
40 mins to kick off and currently 33c
Still a slight breeze but not too much relief for the players.

Dibs

Bench
Well you would hardly expect them to say we are no hope even if they know it to be true.