What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Tyrell has been wanting out for quite sometime... No use trying to hold onto someone who's heart isn't here

Delboy

First Grade
As a Souths fan interested to hear if he's NRL material and position long term?0

He definitely was recognised as a potential NRL player, believe he was of the opinion he should have been promoted by now.

When your manager has a grudge against someone in football admin, that breeds discontent.

To answer the question, has the physical tools to succeed, probably as a back rower

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Jarryd Hayne must have turned off the Roosters. Plenty of pro Parra tweets on his twitter page. Victory song, videos etc. Might be an announcement soon me thinks. :D

https://twitter.com/JarrydHayne?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

It's killing him I reckon!! He just wants to get the ball and run, something he hasn't been able to do for 2 years.

Once a league boy always a league boy, everything else is batshit!!

PS he knows we are close to a premiership winning squad with him the icing on the cake. He doesn't want to miss out on what is his main goal, an NRL premiership

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Tyrell Fuimanao has signed with Souths - what's the general thought on him playing NRL and whether centre/backrow?

He's a bit small for the back row, and not entirely suited to centre. He's strong though, with good skills and footwork. Will probably become a first grader.

phantom eel

First Grade
PS he knows we are close to a premiership winning squad with him the icing on the cake. He doesn't want to miss out on what is his main goal, an NRL premiership
Since when has an NRL Premiership been Hayne's "main goal"?

In his farewell media conference, he said that he'd achieved all there was to achieve in rugby league - didn't sound like a team premiership was something he as an individual valued very much?

Dibs

Bench

In his farewell media conference, he said that he'd achieved all there was to achieve in rugby league - didn't sound like a team premiership was something he as an individual valued very much?

It's his life long dream

hindy111

Post Whore
He's a bit small for the back row, and not entirely suited to centre. He's strong though, with good skills and footwork. Will probably become a first grader.

I like the look of Fuimano. But agree. Doesnt look explosive or fast enough for a centre. And is small as a backrower.
A bit like Lassallo - I still think Fuimanno will play first grade. and do well. Dont think he is a future origin star but will be in your starting 13 and do a job.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

So you don't think Hayne has an NRL premiership high on his bucket list ?

As a kid who has played league since he was a young boy, I reckon winning an NRL premiership would be close to one of his ultimate goals.

But I have no idea and it's just a guess !! Actually reckon he would swap an NFL and 7's spot for a premiership.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I like the look of Fuimano. But agree. Doesnt look explosive or fast enough for a centre. And is small as a backrower.
A bit like Lassallo - I still think Fuimanno will play first grade. and do well. Dont think he is a future origin star but will be in your starting 13 and do a job.

Could also be the next Addison Demetriou.

Status
Not open for further replies.