What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Souths

Gronk

Staff member
Rabbitohs v Eels

7:50pm Friday at ANZ Stadium

Rabbitohs: Sam Burgess is expected to be fit after hurting his shoulder against the Tigers. Bryson Goodwin’s fractured arm will rule him out for the foreseeable future and Kyle Turner is expected to replace him in the back row. With Greg Inglis and Adam Reynolds both named for Origin II, Luke Keary is expected to partner either Cody Walker or Damien Cook in the halves. If Walker is moved from fullback Alex Johnston would take his place.

Eels: With Michael Jennings out due to Origin Vai Toutai is tipped to jump straight in at right centre.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...96022ad?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Chipmunk

Coach
Who replaced Jennings last Origin match? Did we have Gutherson on the left and Toutai on the right?

Forty20

First Grade
Who replaced Jennings last Origin match? Did we have Gutherson on the left and Toutai on the right?

Taka was at centre on the right, Gutho the left centre while Foran was at halfback. Manu ended up playing centre when Foz went down and I think Beau Scott was billed as the right edge 'half' for the remainder of the game once Taka did his hanmy.

So, Windscreens looks like he'll get another shot.

Word was that Timmy would be back, though. Don't see the point in not naming him so is there a greater chance he'll sit it out than make a comeback?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I reckon they will wait and make a late call on Timmy and O'Brien will fall off the bench

Captain BF

Juniors
In the interests of transparency, i have nothing to add to the O'brien bit but i reckon it wouldn't hurt too much leaving Mannah out of this game which will in turn make it 2 weeks extra to get himself closer to 100% which may be better in the long run.