What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
Ok Weidler said that he asked for a release but we said no. We said however that in return for a 3 year deal we would allow him to play the full top 14 season which would bring him back in April 2017.

Suitman

Post Whore
Worst season ever since I've been following the club.
I'm over this shit. Really I am.

As for the Semi decision............I'm laying full blame on his greedy manager for this.
Proof? None.
Gut feeling? Plenty.

pedge

Juniors

As for the Semi decision............I'm laying full blame on his greedy manager for this.
Proof? None.
Gut feeling? Plenty.

Agree 100% regarding his manager
Hard to blame a guy for chasing 3x the coin though or something to that extent

EelsFan05

Bench

Proof? None.
Gut feeling? Plenty.

Already hanging for the A League season Suity.

Kornstar

Coach
Why not?......both left their respective clubs high and dry the difference being the Doggies showed some balls, Parramatta rolled over in the off chance Hayne comes back.

:lol:

Yes, announcing it at a press conferenc with agreement from the club is identical to getting on a plane and leaving the country without telling anyone......

^b0ss^

Juniors
Semi just got select for australia,i wouldnt have thought there was a chance in hell of him leaving our club,someone tell me it isnt so.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Tbh, if he doesn't want to be here he can go imo.

This year is f**ked anyway, might as well add to the disappointment now rather than next year.

Exactly. The dog can f**k off. He's another Hayne, and a symptom of what has been wrong with our club for years. We need more bogans with some grit and f**king loyalty, not flakey superstars that are all about them.

Ratchy

Juniors
:lol:

Yes, announcing it at a press conferenc with agreement from the club is identical to getting on a plane and leaving the country without telling anyone......

That's because the club was piss weak hoping Hayne would or will come back if he returns to the NRL. Your kidding yourself if you think Hayne would've stopped his NFL dream had the club stood its ground.

cv8z

Juniors
Well, I guess Semi's idol and fellow countryman held our club to ransom and f**ked off before his contract was finished, with no penalty (and mass adulation).

Why wouldn't Semi think he can do the same?
Hayne did not just walk out mid season

Ratchy

Juniors
Semi just got select for australia,i wouldnt have thought there was a chance in hell of him leaving our club,someone tell me it isnt so.

Only played for Australia for the coin which is the same reason he wanted to play origin and now running off to union....good luck to him for that my issue is a contract he has signed that hasn't finished yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts