What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Who can blame semi?

He wont get paid the tpa's that were promised due to the cap scandal. Effectively, he has been ripped off by the club.

The real blame lies with the morons that voted for a plumber to lead this club.

He got paid them as soon as the NRL ruled they would be included under the cap. The club can pay them with no penalty.

TheRam

Coach
Nah. Pete Something....or Something Pete. I'll get it eventually.

Well just don't think about it for a while and I'm sure it will come to you eventually. I know that works for me.

You can give me the name then, but if he is any good, he may be already locked up by the Titans long term. Do you know if he is available, at least from next season?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Worst season ever since I've been following the club.
I'm over this shit. Really I am.

As for the Semi decision............I'm laying full blame on his greedy manager for this.
Proof? None.
Gut feeling? Plenty.

Blaming the f**king manager? The players are adults. They're not blameless. They are free to tell their managers to f**k off instead of hiding behind them.

Yeah you definitely have great thoughts.

I was only pulling your leg. I thought you were doing the same when you mentioned he was a benchie. And ftr I agree, Pritchard's history probably has more breaks than Smith, Ennis and Farah combined. And his service is sub-par.

Gronk

Staff member
Darcy Lussick ‏@D_LUSSICK 11m11 minutes ago
If I scored a try like Semi did last night I'd probably finish up on that note as well.

Gronk

Staff member
Todd Balym ‏@balym_GCB 29m29 minutes ago
If Semi leaving meant Eels could keep Peats then this will be remembered as a bigger dog act than SBW. Watching a mate reluctantly leave.

Pazza

First Grade
If Semi leaving meant Eels could keep Peats then this will be remembered as a bigger dog act than SBW. Watching a mate reluctantly leave.

Semi and JNR should have put up there hands then and there and left voluntarily. I really like Peatsy and at least he wanted to be here.

phantom eel

First Grade
He's not far wrong.

If Semi doesn't want to sign the three year deal (to gain his temporary release until February 2017), and he just doesn't come back from Fiji for the Sharks game (and chases his next pay check somewhere else) - then it's pretty much a straight up $BW case.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Semi and JNR should have put up there hands then and there and left voluntarily. I really like Peatsy and at least he wanted to be here.

I'm fairly certain Arthur didn't want Peats at the club. As for letting players go early, we have granted releases for a reason. We are clearly making cap space to the benefit of future years.

Status
Not open for further replies.