What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Player Trades / Free Agents

Drew-Sta

Staff member
See here for trades and free agent signings.

We'll stick this and keep a tally of all movements in the OT. I'll also put a posting board for players people want to trade:

Mu'a Saints trade Nathan Peats with Mt Disappointment for Sam Mataroa. 02/05/16
Mu'a Saints sign Paul Aiton, Viliame Kikau, Jordan Drew and Rhys Hanbury. 02/05/16

Last edited:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Mu'a and Mt Disappointment have agreed to swap Nathan Peats and Sam Mataroa.

HappyBadger

Juniors
Ponte Preta have dropped Kevin Wiggins and Marcos Flegmann to the Player Pool.

Ponte Preta have signed Jorge Taufua from the Player Pool, on a two year contract.

Goldthorpe

Bench
The Perth Reds are in the market for a Halfback. We are currently over stocked in quality Hookers [Issac Luke & Jake Friend] and Props [Josh McGuire, Jesse Bromwich, Dylan Napa. Craig Kopczak, Liam Knight & Matt Scott].

We also have similar stockpiles in the Second Row department [Simon Mannering, Tyson Frizzel, Josh Papalii, Lachlan Fitzgibbon, Chris Houston].

If you are interested in any of these guys please PM me

Drew-Sta

Staff member
The Perth Reds are in the market for a Halfback. We are currently over stocked in quality Hookers [Issac Luke & Jake Friend] and Props [Josh McGuire, Jesse Bromwich, Dylan Napa. Craig Kopczak, Liam Knight & Matt Scott].

We also have similar stockpiles in the Second Row department [Simon Mannering, Tyson Frizzel, Josh Papalii, Lachlan Fitzgibbon, Chris Houston].

If you are interested in any of these guys please PM me

Goldy

Have a look at my halves and tell me what you think.

Goldthorpe

Bench
Perth Reds
Add - Jeremy Latimore, Jack Hughes, Carl Ablett
Drop - Craig Kopczak, Chris Houston, Greg Eden