What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Clifferd

Coach
Probably play centre replacing Naquama , could probably make his name off the wing too. This changes the way for the Chee Kam aswell who I expected to play centres next year, probably bulk up a bit more and have him in at 2nd row

Nobody in this current rugby league world would be good enough to make way for Teddy at fullback

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Apey;11594652;14840 said:
I'm hearing Semi Radradra may be heading to Union

Old news champ, he is not going anywhere, I'm guessing ur "hearing" this in media like everyone else lol.

Kiwi

First Grade
Spot On;11592524;30435 said:
Just not ready to leave the nest yet huh.

FFS.

What is wrong with these blokes.

Some struggle with it, some don't.

We won't lose much if Kodi goes to the Storm and Jayden comes home.

Apparently Moylan has been told by the Blues that his best chance of playing Origin in the future is at 5/8, however the Blues aren't willing to do if he isn't playing there at club footy. Moylan approached Griffin about this but Griffin doesn't want him at 5/8 - he sees Cleary and Martin as the long-term halves pairing and wants to build the team around a spine of them in the halves with Moylan at fullback.

The two of them have had a falling out over the whole thing and Moylan is now seeking a release from the last year of his contract to go somewhere he can play 5/8. Souths and Dragons have expressed interest so far.

Twatface Magee;11597297;43349 said:
Apparently Moylan has been told by the Blues that his best chance of playing Origin in the future is at 5/8, however the Blues aren't willing to do if he isn't playing there at club footy. Moylan approached Griffin about this but Griffin doesn't want him at 5/8 - he sees Cleary and Martin as the long-term halves pairing and wants to build the team around a spine of them in the halves with Moylan at fullback.

The two of them have had a falling out over the whole thing and Moylan is now seeking a release from the last year of his contract to go somewhere he can play 5/8. Souths and Dragons have expressed interest so far.

Makes sense... Apparently Cory Parker has retired in order for the Broncos to have a crack at Inglis If he goes then we'll certainly have the money and be in need of a no. 6

POPEYE

Coach

Another Origin nail in the coffin

Incorrect

Coach
Gus's hair would turn white if Moylan left the Panthers!

I reckon he'd throw Griffin under a bus before he lets any coach drive Moylan out of the Panthers...

What utter garbage. Did you think that one up on the toilet? Its not worth the effort responding to.

Buzzard Breath;11597404;43189 said:
What utter garbage. Did you think that one up on the toilet? Its not worth the effort responding to.

Yet you responded to it.
Couldn't care less if you don't believe it tbh.

Twatface Magee;11597418;43349 said:
Yet you responded to it.
Couldn't care less if you don't believe it tbh.

I could respond with many reasons as to why its incorrect but I don't wish to waste my time on crap.

Whino

Bench
Anyone that knows Moylan would know the story is BS. He is not like that and Gould would knife Griffin quick smart if there was a serious problem between the pair. Its no guarantee TMM & Cleary will both be long terms halves at Penrith. Things don't always work out as planned.
The Blues are stupid enough and desperate enough to play him at 5/8 anyway without him playing 5/8 in fg.

Last edited: