What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap Mk V

phantom eel

First Grade
bigfella said:
Firstly, stick your stupid f**king eye rolling icon up your f**king arse

Secondly, don't assert that I am supporting them. I want to know who they are and what they are proposing. I am not ruling them or anyone else out. I am certainly not "supporting" them and it is completelyt disingenuous of you to suggest I am.

The fact that agitators like you and hj are already whiteanting them makes me incredibly suspicious.

The usual grubby little knives are out.
:lol: That outburst even gave me a laugh!

At least my post gave you the chance to actually put forward your position/concerns, rather than just sniping at others you happen to disagree with... And Emjaycee even kindly answered your questions too!

You're welcome ;-).

emjaycee

Coach

At least ut got to to actually put forward your position/concerns rather than just sniping at others you happen to disagree with... And Emjaycee even kindly answered your questions too!

Your welcome ;-).

You're welcome even.

Suitman

Post Whore

At least my post gave you the chance to actually put forward your position/concerns, rather than just sniping at others you happen to disagree with... And Emjaycee even kindly answered your questions too!

Your welcome ;-).

lol

Suitman

Post Whore
Why?
Why do you bother?
Because you can post pics of fishermen, or just because you like to continue to be a dick?
I don't get it.

Last edited:

phantom eel

First Grade
Why?
Why do you bother?
Because you can post pics of fishermen, or just because you like to continue to be a dick?
I don't get it.
Um, because it's an internet forum... And people are allowed to reply to threads if they want. I have a good laugh reading and joining in this forum, have done for years now. :cool:

So why do you bother Suity? You were the first of us to post something snide about the other in this (so far short) thread - that cannot be disputed. You even did it before you contributed something on topic - it looks like you can't help yourself?

Why do you get so upset when I just return serve? Lighten up hank and have a laugh! Or if you csn dish it out but not take it, maybe have a break from the forums, or put me on ignore?

Simple solutions to the problem that you appear to be experiencing, And neither involves making threats against people, or continuing to start the interpersonal issues in every thread you post in.

Delboy

First Grade
Indeed, but would it not have been prudent to not go public with the possible penalties before allowing the club to respond.

The media darling also went on the Hardley show prior to addressing the players, seems undoubted he is a show pony first and a CEO second, have real concerns with him leading the game with his club background ( and his connections to Seward)

Latest posts