What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

joe burgess

WireMan

Bench
Left to young.

He needs more of the coaching in the UK to prepare himself for the fun sucking methods in aus.
Wigan will have to retrain him on how to pass, think, and play what is in front of you.

Warrington managed to turn sandow round in half a season (something the rabbits and eels both failed to do, I mean seriously how bad is the nrl at creating players who are a bit different).

So there is still hope for burgess.
He has time on his side.

A lot of these Poms to really be lacking in perseverance and resilience.
They aren't mentally tough enough to handle the pressures of NRL.

(I'm talking about the backs, the forwards give it a good crack)

Perth Red

Post Whore
When he realised the main job of a winger in NRL is to run the ball out like a prop he probably decided to head back to a league with open attacking play.

Joe Burgess has two main assets: speed, and the ability to defend, especially chasing down line breaking opponents racing 80 metres. His handling is a function of his self confidence.

He is now only 21, so after three more years at Wigan he will be still only 25 if he decides to give the NRL another crack.

Rumour has it that Joe Burgess may see out the rest of this year at Souths...

Roosters don't want him anymore and Souths desperately need some pace out wide.

Nope, great signing apperently. He is caucasian and a burgess.

After watching the game on Friday night I'm convinced signing Baby John Burgess and having him on the wing would be preferable to having Neilsen out there again.

Is Joe Burgess faster than a common garden snail? If so, welcome to the team.

So, it's obviously just the Souths fans that hate the Roosters Football Club. Because when South Sydney Football Club signs a Roosters player, that's sweet. All the rivalry, hatred and forever in our shadow book of feuds is suddenly forgotten. How can something so hated be so happily accepted when you sign one their players? It confuses me.