What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I may be in the minority but I don't give a shit if he doesn't come back. I understand he is awesome and all that but if he truly doesn't want to play for us and wants to chase the money then get rid of him not rather than have speculation every time the guy leaves the f**king country!!

I agree, great player and hope he stays. But if he doesn't want to play or he creates a circus every time he goes home, he can just f**k off!!

We don't need the drama !! BA has build the culture we now just need a drama free year. Plenty of other players that are would love an opportunity on the wing.

eel01s

Bench
If his manager cannot arrange TPAs on his own he is truly incompetent. Surely Semi is very marketable and could easily double what he is earning at Parra.

Unfortunately it seems to be harder for a player to ditch his manager than to leave his club.

hybrideel

Bench
So the option is Parra management telling him he is not allowed to go back to Fiji in his time off just in case the media want to make up some more stories?
Has the bloke ever looked like he hasn't wanted to play for us? Has he ever phoned in a game? Until such a time where he says he doesn't want to play or is leaving give the bloke the benefit of the doubt and don't buy into the media bullshit

Snoochies

First Grade
We don't even know what the journo asked but we get the answer.

Journo: "Semi, are you considering playing union in the future"

Semi: "I haven't decided yet"

oldmancraigy

Coach
Journo: "Semi, are you ready to have a chat about your future yet?"

Semi: "I haven't decided yet"

Journo starts typing 'undecided future at the Eels'

forward pass

Coach
I am pretty certain that Semi went to Fiji for a few days prior to the Rabbitohs match last weekend. In which case the club seems to be allowing him to miss significant amounts of training to allow him to assist his family. I wonder how many other clubs would be this generous.

He should be bloody thankful for what the club is doing for him.

emjaycee

Coach
I am pretty certain that Semi went to Fiji for a few days prior to the Rabbitohs match last weekend. In which case the club seems to be allowing him to miss significant amounts of training to allow him to assist his family. I wonder how many other clubs would be this generous.

He should be bloody thankful for what the club is doing for him.

Semi arrived late in Darwin (I think it was 2 days after the rest of the team) as he had been in Fiji over the 1st bye week to visit his sick father.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Wonder if Rochow has signed with us, and we are just waiting for the cap crap to pass.

Apparently hasnt yet commenced negotiations with the Knights. And has had interested from us and the Sharks. Played 20's under BA.

You would think he would have had his future worked out by now.

ash411

Bench
Wonder if Rochow has signed with us, and we are just waiting for the cap crap to pass.

Apparently hasnt yet commenced negotiations with the Knights. And has had interested from us and the Sharks. Played 20's under BA.

You would think he would have had his future worked out by now.

He hasn't decided anything yet. :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Not sure why we are chasing Rochow when are back row stocks are fine, I'd rather we chase a prop and dummy half.

Latest posts