What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

I remember a few years ago some club got some kind of cap relief because a player missed the majority of the season. Have they changed the rules or was it misreported at the time?

Chipmunk

Coach
So who plays in the halves in 2 weeks?

Foran, Taka, Kelly, Cornish all out

Maybe we do need to make a play for Hastings..

He's a left field option for us for the remainder of the season, what about Jeff Robson on an 18 month deal, with 2017 being a second tier deal?

Gronk

Staff member
Foz actually has two injuries.

James Hooper ‏@jimmyhooper 12m12 minutes ago
LATEST: @TheParraEels captain Kieran Foran has also torn a bicep tendon and will have surgery on this & his shoulder.

eel01s

Bench
You couldn't write this stuff.

Wonder if the shoulder is a cover story? If so, we should be getting some of our contract money back FFS.

Edit: just saw post above. But still.....

Last edited:

Incorrect

Coach
Anyway, I don't know why we didn't see this coming - everything else has gone to shit.

I'm trying to remember back to 1986 after we won the GF that year.... Was there a ceremonial mass breaking breaking of mirrors performed by the club that has rendered us cursed with bad luck for eternity??

I know we burnt down Cumbelrand Oval when we won in 1981, so who knows what happened after we won in 86!

Gronk

Staff member
I'm trying to remember back to 1986 after we won the GF that year.... Was there a ceremonial mass breaking breaking of mirrors performed by the club that has rendered us cursed with bad luck for eternity??

I know we burnt down Cumbelrand Oval when we won in 1981, so who knows what happened after we won in 86!

Maybe the new stadium is built over an ancient burial ground ?

We need Father Merrin to perform an exorcism ASAP.

exorcist.jpg

Forty20

First Grade
Any news on Pritchard ?

I heard we are optimistic that he will be good for the game against Cronulla. Added to that are the club's pictures from yesterday where he was up North fishing with Beau Scott and didn't have any strapping on his shoulder.

ash411

Bench
I heard we are optimistic that he will be good for the game against Cronulla. Added to that are the club's pictures from yesterday where he was up North fishing with Beau Scott and didn't have any strapping on his shoulder.

Didn't they say it was just a stinger? no real injury there? we were looking during the game, but there were conflicting reports...

Gronk

Staff member
Am I the only one who thinks that Kaysa is too small and fragile to play NRL ? He really needs to build some muscle to protect those shoulders/neck. Hopefully he can overcome this in the off season cos at the moment he looks like a a boy playing with men.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Am I the only one who thinks that Kaysa is too small and fragile to play NRL ? He really needs to build some muscle to protect those shoulders/neck. Hopefully he can overcome this in the off season cos at the moment he looks like a a boy playing with men.

I don't think he is that small compared to most NRL hookers, he is pretty much the same size as the average NRL hooker. He is 88kg.

It's probably he kamkiaze tackling style, just needs to calm down a bit.

I reckon he has a huge future.