What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia vs England - June tests

RoosTah

Juniors
I'd say the same thing if my country hasn't won a world cup in a sport they've invented.

Both England and South Africa have never won a world cup - that's pretty crazy when you consider they've been running them longer than the Union World Cup and both nations are similarly strong in both sports.

That said, Cricket is more globally competitive and bigger than Union.

Pommy

Coach
I'd say the same thing if my country hasn't won a world cup in a sport they've invented.

Its hard to win so many world cups when we invented them all. Just be grateful we did as we only have to look south to see what shite you guys come up with unsupervised :lol:;-):lol:;-)

FAS33

Juniors
Its hard to win so many world cups when we invented them all. Just be grateful we did as we only have to look south to see what shite you guys come up with unsupervised :lol:;-):lol:;-)

England, what a shite country. Is that why more poms are moving down here? :lol:

shiznit

Coach
image.jpg

:lol:

Pommy

Coach
Shame the arrogance pre series made you look like such dickheads. I woudnt have given a toss at all if it hadn't been for that.

Parra

Referee
You must get different press where you are. The ARU did nothing to promote this series or even inform people that the tests were on.

This is the worst Wallaby performance I can recall. Not just the result - the Poms turned up vengeful and prepared and play with discipline. It was our lack of discipline, lack of a plan and inability to do anything with the ball. In that second test we had possession in the pommy half for most of the game. Our shit kicking game and shit lineout didn't help either.

Latest posts