What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

giving away 7 tackles

millersnose

Post Whore
seems to be creeping in
townsend did it 3 times in a row last night
obviously I think it is something they will work on in the coming weeks but it was a bit 2015es last night with the kicks
I bring it up because if I have a criticism of flanno it is that last year this wasn't addressed effectively

jc155776

Coach
Wasn't the only thing like 2015 that crept in last night. Forwards playing first receiver in attack or taking settlers in the fifth. I think it may have just been a fatigue thing. Having a few changes in the backline may explain why we didn't spread it as much.

Card Shark

Immortal
I'd prefer we ran it on the 5th or put a soft grubber in that barely makes the in-goal because we smash teams running it off from their line.

McLovin

Staff member
Not ideal but our kickers have been great all year. Last night was a bit of an bludger. Our line speed is incredibly fast this year also. They struggled to make the 50 meter line during any of those 7 tackle sets.

coolumsharkie

Referee
The slow starts after a week off are a worry, this needs to be addressed if we get the week off in the semi's.

Card Shark

Immortal
We've always been slow starters, however less this year.

The old ways are creeping back in though.

I think it's more of a defensive thing.