What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

warriors season surely now over

isaiah

Bench
Made a great late season run last year but it's too late. Knocked off by broncs today even with a vital injury 7 min in.

Iafeta

Referee
Probably. But I don't think results are their focus in that grade this year. It's a very very young side.

WithTheDawn

Juniors
They have had so many seasons of dominance, but just don't look the same this year. They don't look like they will make the finals, which is a shame as it will be the first time ever I believe. Still, there seems to have been a shift in focus to the reserves team the last few years, with several gun players being blooded there instead.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
They have had so many seasons of dominance, but just don't look the same this year. They don't look like they will make the finals, which is a shame as it will be the first time ever I believe. Still, there seems to have been a shift in focus to the reserves team the last few years, with several gun players being blooded there instead.
I think that's the right way to do things. I remember watching Shaun Johnson play an NSW Cup game during a bye round in the NRL/U-20s a few years ago while he was still in the 20s, and he looked utterly, utterly lost.

I was devastated at the time because I had such high hopes for him. Ultimately it probably helped him. I saw him after the game and he looked like he'd had an "oh shit, this is real" moment.

Latest posts