What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 LU Dynasty League Roll Call

kurt faulk

Coach

well it's back.

you know the drill, tell me if you're in or out. hopefully everybody is back in.

and please cut your players asap. your roster size when the draft starts must be 14 players.

i changed the scoring to allow decimals so i doubt there will be any more draws.

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE.

CHAMPIONS

2015 - JKA SAINTS - managed by kurt faulk
2014 - Canberra Shineys - managed by Paullyboy
2013 - Narrabri Dazzlers - managed by Dazzelx01
2012 - Henne Badger Don't Care - managed by Skeletor
2011 - Hot Beef Injection - managed by abpanther
2010 - JKA SAINTS - managed by kurt faulk
2009 - Narrabri Dazzlers - managed by Dazzelx01
2008 - JKA SAINTS - managed by kurt faulk
2007 - JKA SAINTS - managed by kurt faulk
2006 - wellingtoncougars - managed by douglasallen

DRAFT ORDER

01 - An Orange Peanut! For Me? - mick
02 - Hogs - tim
03 - JPP's Fireworks Extravaganza - skeletor
04 - The Belicheats - penny
05 - Narrabri Dazzlers - dazzelx
06 - Blitzburg Stillers - zombie
07 - The Stunts - cupid
08 - Stonecutter Sharks - stonecutter
09 - Canberra Shineys - paully
10 - Hot Beef Injection - ab
11 - Donte Drink & Drive - nick
12 - JKA SAINTS - kurt

WAITING LIST

tom
dogslife
horrible, horrible qb
one tree hill

Last edited:

Stonecutter

First Grade
Is there any IR type options for martavis bryant or do i have to sit him for a year and waste a roster spot or drop him?

Stonecutter

First Grade
Bryant and brady suspended. Lynch retired. My team is going to be trash this year unless i get super lucky with draft picks and pick ups.

kurt faulk

Coach
Is there any IR type options for martavis bryant or do i have to sit him for a year and waste a roster spot or drop him?

sorry man. IR is just for injured players put on IR during the season. can't keep them on IR before the draft. your roster size has to be cut down to 14.

if you think bryant will play again you gotta just keep him on your bench.

abpanther

Staff member
BTW if any of you guys would like to join another league very similar to this set up (same site, keepers, etc.) let me know, we're looking for a couple of owners :)

Stonecutter

First Grade
There better be a good draft class next year. Cant see my team going anywhere near the playoffs this year.

Cupid Stunt

Still in. Not that this info will ever worry this league! ;)

Out of curiosity Kurt, how many OGs are left?

kurt faulk

Coach
Still in. Not that this info will ever worry this league! ;)

Out of curiosity Kurt, how many OGs are left?

Haven't seen you around these parts lately. Busy with life?

I think there's 6 of us originals here now.

Kurt, cupid, stonecutter, tim, paully, dazzelx. I'd probably count skeletor as well as he came in the 2nd year.

That's some hardcore commitment there. Thanks guys.

And all the new guys have made this league much better and much more competitive. The last 5 years have been keenly fought.

My wish is that this group stays together as long as possible.

Edit - dogs of war was another but he left last season. Also forestdragon who disappeared last year as well.

Can't remember everyone from back then. I know mal meninga and was it evil gee? as well were part of the originals?

Last edited:

Big Tim

First Grade
Got one more cut to make......

Any advice? 2 prime candidates.... but who knows which one will be better in the long run.

I know Crowder is a slot guy in WAS, but Garcon and Jackson have expiring deals...... feel like he might be worth holding onto with Gruden/Cousins possibly sticking around.