What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R17 - FRI - Broncos 6-48 Storm @ Suncorp

Round 17: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiwi

First Grade
Who was that Cowboys fan that always threw his toys after a defeat? You're challenging him.

We can't win it this year it's that simple, why would I choose to come into a forum that excels in laying the boot into clubs and their fans that they hate when they aren't playing well? I'm choosing not to come on here and get flogged as a fan of one of the most hated clubs on here. I'll have the games on in the background and will always support my club, but I ain't no keyboard warriors punching bag, and that's all the rest of the year will be. Certainly not dumping my club, can't see them doing anything that would make me want to do that, just stepping out as I'm sure the numpties can circle jerk without me.

STORM.99/07

Bench
the one for the break that lead to the second try was forward.

and now apparently only the storm can push someone off the ball.

like I said we are playing shithouse, but these calls are a f**king joke.
didn`t push him off the ball, they were running shoulder to shoulder, the bounce of the ball beat Broncos.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
We can't win it this year it's that simple, why would I choose to come into a forum that excels in laying the boot into clubs and their fans that they hate when they aren't playing well? I'm choosing not to come on here and get flogged as a fan of one of the most hated clubs on here. I'll have the games on in the background and will always support my club, but I ain't no keyboard warriors punching bag, and that's all the rest of the year will be. Certainly not dumping my club, can't see them doing anything that would make me want to do that, just stepping out as I'm sure the numpties can circle jerk without me.

Lmao just lmao

Walt Flanigan

Referee

Oh you're back...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:lol::lol::lol:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Broncos fans chucking the shits is like a billionaire crying about how tough it is to pay for a fancy boat to a homeless man

typicalfan

Coach

You mean you don't want to be here unless you get to lay the boot in lol.

Spot On

Coach
what a joke, we are playing shit but a try off a forward pass, getting pushed off the ball and now stepping out...f**king joke of a game the NRL is.

FFS.

This is why we all love watching the Broncos lose.

No forward pass, no getting pushed off the ball, no stepping out.