What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra

phantom eel

First Grade
On the fourth such attempt, sanity prevails...
I think in view of what has been written about Semi, he probabaly does deserve his own thread.

So.................
To paraphrase the instructions of Twizzle about this from the Rumours thread:

• leave the rumours about Semi in the rumours thread
  • facts go in this thread - meaning that "they have to be sourced or suffer the wrath of El Deleto" (Twizzle's words, not mine)

phantom eel

First Grade
And to kick things off, from a thread started earlier today by Emjaycee...
Current list of known truths about Semi's current situation:

1. His ex-partner has put out an AVO against him and he has been charged to appear in relation to this on Tuesday at Parramatta Court
2. French Rugby team Bordeaux had previously tabled and offer and has since withdrawn it
3. Semi was given permission to fly to Fiji over the bye weekend however he missed the original deadline for returning and an extension granted by BA and returned to Sydney on Thursday before training on Friday at the Captains Run
4. BA has included Semi in the named side for Round 17 clash v Sharks as per original team list
5. The players are not concerned about Semi missing training and reckon he could turn up in time for the pre-game warm up and still play

All of the above facts have previously been sourced in posts/threads previously moved to the rumour thread.

But any further posts about Semi in this thread have to be "factual" and hence need to be sourced, as per the usual LU requirements. :)

Gronk

Staff member
Semi sauce :thumn

Di_12741449._dilettante-semisweet-sauce-ephemere-22-ounce.jpg

El Diablo

Post Whore
2. French Rugby team Bordeaux had previously tabled and offer and has since withdrawn it

that is not a fact afaik as i have not heard his manager officially confirm it

phantom eel

First Grade
that is not a fact afaik as i have not heard his manager officially confirm it
Here's a link attributing Semi's manager confirming that Bordeaux had made an offer. There is linked audio too (I haven't listened to it).

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...ugby-and-will-see-out-contract-at-parramatta/

Christodoulou also addressed concerns his client had walked out on the club when he left last week for a club-sanctioned trip to Fiji, admitting French rugby club Bordeaux had tabled an eight-month offer.

He guaranteed Radradra would see out the remainder of his NRL deal, due to finish at the end of 2017. Listen to the full audio below.

emjaycee

Coach
On the fourth such attempt, sanity prevails...

To paraphrase the instructions of Twizzle about this from the Rumours thread:

• leave the rumours about Semi in the rumours thread
  • facts go in this thread - meaning that "they have to be sourced or suffer the wrath of El Deleto" (Twizzle's words, not mine)

Thanks Bart.
I would have started the thread but been driving to the cold cold Shire.

Latest posts