What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fulton gone!

GongPanther

Referee
Bob Fulton will quit his role as a NSW Blues Origin selector.

The Daily Telegraph reports the Manly great will tell coach Laurie Daley today that he will quit his post to concentrate on his cub duties with Manly.
Fulton has been a long-time selector for the Blues, having served under the last three NSW coaches - Craig Bellamy, Ricky Stuart and Laurie Daley.
'Bozo' has copped a fair amount of criticism this year for NSW team selections, particularly suggestions he was behind the controversial selection of Origin debutant Dylan Walker.
The Blues side for Origin Game III will be announced at 11.40am, Monday.
Origin Game Three is at ANZ Stadium on July 13.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2016/7/reports-bob-fulton-to-quit-as-nsw-selector/

Ding Dong,the witch is dead.Thought he would never leave.

SBD82

Coach
This is incredible news if true.

I still don't have any faith that NSW will replace him with a decent substitute.

Only time will tell I guess.

some11

Referee
Copped a fair amount of criticism this year? try every year.

Suggestions he was behind another shit Manly selection? couldn't be!

Good riddance.

What I find funny is that he's gonna go do to Manly what he did to NSW. If I was a Manly fan I'd be very afraid.

Next step is he needs to be sued for any Manly player's match payments to play origin under his reign. Money give to charity

And then killed

isaiah

Bench
when will the rugby league community get a media personality with enough guts to ask someone like bozo if a selection like walker was to fulfil something similar to a TPA clause in his contract so he would leave souths for manly?

BennyV

Referee
It's a shame that QLD was allowed to get to a 10/11 series streak before this happened :sarcasm:

betcats

Referee
But Nice Beaver said he wasn't an origin selector!! lol the liberation has begun. Now we just need to get rid of the coach and captain and we are laughing.