What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 LU Dynasty League Roll Call

kurt faulk

Coach

Just a question for everyone.

Are you guys happy with the divisions or would you like me to fine tune them? Division 3 last season was very strong while division 1 was not.

I can swap the last placed team in both divisions to even them up a little.

Are the people in those divisions down with that or do they like them how they are right now?

nick87

Coach
As a div 3 team im happy with them as is
That's the way the cookie crumbles, if you cant get it done inside the division, you're probably not any shot in the play offs anyways

kurt faulk

Coach

Are you guys sure?

Division 1 had the 11th and 12th placed teams.

Division 3 had their lowest team finish 7th.

It would be a straight swap of the lowest placed team in each division.

Big Tim

First Grade

I think I'd drop hankerson. Any reason you like him?

He performed fairly well in the first few weeks of the season for Atlanta as their WR2.... a lot of soft coverage, but then he got injured.

I liked him after he was drafted by the Skins, saw alot of his tape..... then he was a bust.

I was thinking of him too, but wasnt sure of his role right now.

abpanther

Staff member

Are you guys sure?

Division 1 had the 11th and 12th placed teams.

Division 3 had their lowest team finish 7th.

It would be a straight swap of the lowest placed team in each division.

Nah I'm ok with it man, these things go in cycles, I'm sure before long myself and Nick will be fighting it out for the #1 pick!

Cupid Stunt

Sorry Kurt, I did it the other day but obviously didn't save it. Think I've done that before. Anyway, thanks for the email, done now.

Paullyboy

Coach
I agree with not changing divisions. It's just like the real NFL, sometimes you can be a rubbish team and still scrape through to the playoffs courtesy of your easy schedule, other seasons you could have a really good team but find yourself in the division of death.

Plus, if you keep divisions the same it helps build rivalry.

Paullyboy

Coach
PS - Megatron's retirement left a big gap in my receiving group. I'll never forget the dreamteam of Megatron, Dez and Gronk that took me to our maiden title in this league.

Big Mick

Referee
Sorry guys. Didn't realise that I hadn't confirmed.

Thought I did.

I've set 13 of my shit keepers. I don't want any more.

kurt faulk

Coach

ok, just waiting on the dazzlers to set their keepers and we can start drafting.

and once mick gets zeke he has the chance to go from worst to first.

kurt faulk

Coach

all players have been dropped so it's draft time.

the draft will officially start monday 9am, 18th july on the fleaflicker site.

24 hour time limit will be in place.

please check in regularly to stay updated and remember, a quick draft is a good draft.

good luck.

kurt faulk

Coach

btw, if you're having second thoughts about a player you have dropped and would like to swap him back in with another player on your team just post it here and i will turn them around.

kurt faulk

Coach

so, mick's starters are now

qb romo/taylor
rb miller, zeke, yeldon
wr ajg, evans, fitz
te ertz

he won't be picking #1 next season.

Latest posts