What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day V Manly (round 17)

Lewish33

Juniors
They'll be lucky to get tackled in Manly's half the way they're going. They look totally disinterested.

hewi

Bench
If the board thinks Mary should remain as coach then we are doomed to be cellar dwellers.

Red V for life

Juniors
This is really hard to watch and even harder to swallow.

We have played well for 1 set in a half of football. Our defensive line speed is non-existent. Manly are offloading at will...and now an intercept try.

Fmd.

mobels

Juniors
Worse performance I've seen all year, this is terrible and really is symbolic of how the rest of our season will go and the next couple of years. MEDIOCRE.

saintjeff

Juniors
If the board thinks Mary should remain as coach then we are doomed to be cellar dwellers.

I agree
Went into this game with a bit of confidence
I shoukd of known better
One of the f**kun joys of being a saints fan
I think im wasting my time

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Have to walk away from the TV and come on here...we are absolute rubbish...just watched 35 min of schoolboys playing a team that's near the bottom of the ladder.....that was some of the worst Dragon football I have seen in 58 years of following the Red V...if it wasn't so depressing it would be laughable...seriously and these pretenders get the money they get...some of our past players would be embarrassed at the moment...I'm over it...:

thebigredv

First Grade
I think the worst part is most of us saw this coming. There was nothing we could do to prevent it. Another undercooked side with no idea getting hammered by cellar dwellers.

Dragonscales

Juniors
McGregor must have told them to sit back and let Manly come to them.

That's the only reason i can think of that the Dragons would backpedal and have zero line speed all f**king night, its unheard of.

I have never seen such a pathetic defensive display. The attack, as usual is shit as ever.

thebigredv

First Grade
Have to walk away from the TV and come on here...we are absolute rubbish...just watched 35 min of schoolboys playing a team that's near the bottom of the ladder.....that was some of the worst Dragon football I have seen in 58 years of following the Red V...if it wasn't so depressing it would be laughable...seriously and these pretenders get the money they get...some of our past players would be embarrassed at the moment...I'm over it...:

I second that. 30 years for me but thats the very worst I have seen and I have a good memory.

chemics

Juniors
We have absolutely no way of even threatening the scoreboard in the 2nd half all thats left is a good defensive effort to stop the boat from sinking

pfrano

Juniors
Hang on fellas, it's only half time. I don't want to wipe the team off yet. Give them at least 10mins of the second half.

Lewish33

Juniors
McGregor must have told them to sit back and let Manly come to them.

That's the only reason i can think of that the Dragons would backpedal and have zero line speed all f**king night, its unheard of.

I have never seen such a pathetic defensive display. The attack, as usual is shit as ever.

It's been going on for a long time. Seems like every set the other team are in attacking position on the last tackle. Is it lazynessor a coaching masterstroke?

saintjeff

Juniors
Benji knocks on, rein drops ball dugan passes into touch then throws a intercept
Dugan is a good player but just should run and nothing else
Our spine is the worst in the Nrl
With a spine like that we are a rabble
I have had it bye bye 2016
Manly by 40

Latest posts