What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

thebigredv

First Grade
He can't prepare a team. His plans don't work...they don't even look like possibly working. He can't attract talent, he can't improve talent, he can't coach talent. Refs don't fear him obviously.

Pack your bags Mary. You are not wanted here.

Dragonscales

Juniors
Paul McGregor should be sacked effective immediately.

If your team produces such a pathetic performance in this first half you shouldn't be able to call yourself a coach.

since77

Juniors
Anyone listen to him before the game? Can anyone imagine Craig Bellamy publicly saying he was targeting winning 3 out of 4 of a block of games?

St Georgio

Juniors
It's time i have had enough of hoping, I hope we lose by 60 and the remaining games, f**k off you muppets 2

thebigredv

First Grade
Paul McGregor should be sacked effective immediately.

Absolutely. He should have been a long time ago. If he isn't gone by midnight we need to get signs ready. He simply isn't good enough. Go to England and take Nathan Brown with you.

Bench
If the club doesn't sack him I will be pissed and I have been a supporter for 50+years

Rookiedragon1

Juniors
I tried to hold out on him but enoughs enough he has to go,also starting to see what some people on this forum were saying in Widdop being shite!

FlameThrower

Bench
This is not the team, that can string together quick try's and can't play catch up football...all we hope for is minimise the damage of this loss...
Really gutted by this performance...

We have nothing and Mary...does not inspire the team .....unless there is a miracle...we are dead ducks..

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
This is not the team, that can string together quick try's and can't play catch up football...all we hope for is minimise the damage of this loss...
Really gutted by this performance...

We have nothing and Mary...does not inspire the team .....unless there is a miracle...we are dead ducks..

Mate we are not dead ducks we are inflatable ducks that had a slow leak when Mary took over from Price....and to date no ones had the knowledge to fix it.......seriously I think deep down we all knew that Macgregors appointment was the wrong one but we all just lived in hope that after the Price debacle things might change

Last edited:

hewi

Bench
If Mary is half the person that people say he is then do the right thing by the club ,the players and the fans. Quit. Walk away please.

Latest posts