What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New South Wales 2016

Caped Crusader

Juniors
It will either be J Bird coming into 5/8 with Maloney moving to half and Moylan onto the bench

or less likely

Moylan straight into 5/8

Very much doubt Daley brings in anyone thats not already been selected this series

SBD82

Coach
It will either be J Bird coming into 5/8 with Maloney moving to half and Moylan onto the bench

or less likely

Moylan straight into 5/8

Very much doubt Daley brings in anyone thats not already been selected this series

This is far too obvious.

He will probably move maloney to 7, Dugan to 6, ferguson to 4, tedesco to 2, and jack bird to 1.

And bring Dylan walker back to the interchange bench...

SBD82

Coach
Wait. I just had an idea...

Can we bring Pearce back so he can have a farewell to his origin career along with Farah and gal?

Daley would never do that to the kid after talking so much about he himself was thrown in to early and rightly so. Townsend is a fair option he has impressed me this year.

Good point.
I like what I've seen from Cleary so far though. Definitely a contender to get the spot in a couple of years time.

Latest posts