What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite villains

alien

Referee
Emperor Palpatine - Star Wars
Baby Firefly - House of 1000 Corpses, Devil's Rejects
Azazel - Fallen
Freddy Kruger - A Nightmare on Elm Street
The Alien - Alien, Aliens, etc
Agent Smith - The Matrix
The Predator - Predator
Trickster - Brainscan

Last edited:

OVP

Coach
Christopher Walken playing a real badass Angel Gabriel in The Prophecy is one of my favourite villians of all. Viggo Mortenson played Lucifer in the same movie. Good fun that one.

Christopher Walken as anyone is also good value ... especially the mafia boss in True Romance. The scene between him and Dennis Hopper steals the show.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
I've still got The Prophecy recorded it a while back as it's been on the mental "to see" list for years. Must get around to watching that.

After watching the majority of T2 last night again (for like the 20384th time), I gotta put Robert Patrick's T1000 right up there in the list of most menacing villains in film history.

The amazing music definitely helps as well, but those eyes and that finger still haunt my dreams hah!

ayjve34.gif

vvvrulz

Coach
After watching the majority of T2 last night again (for like the 20384th time), I gotta put Robert Patrick's T1000 right up there in the list of most menacing villains in film history.

The amazing music definitely helps as well, but those eyes and that finger still haunt my dreams hah!

ayjve34.gif

This is one of the most underrated acting performances in history.

Robert Patrick had to take Arnie's machine-like mannerisms to another level, acting as an android pretending to be a human. So many subtle things went into it, the unblinking eyes, the hawk-like head movement, the forced smiles and punchlines, suddenly switching off his facade, sprinting without fatigue.

One of the all time great villains, such a shame T3 and Genysis ruined the legacy of this almighty T-1000.

T.S Quint

Coach
This guy:

christoph-waltz-hans-landa.jpg

That opening scene of Inglorious Basterds is an absolute brilliant piece of filmmaking.
The way he goes from a nice guy sitting down for a cosy chat, to an ice-cold murder machine is amazing.

OVP

Coach
I've still got The Prophecy recorded it a while back as it's been on the mental "to see" list for years. Must get around to watching that.

ayjve34.gif

How could i forget Robert Patrick ? One of the all time greatest villians. Brilliant performance.

Latest posts