What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Just watch, come team selection for the next round it will be the same old players. THis group of players under this coach cannot and will not perform any better than they have up till now...what you see is what you will continue to get.

But we beat the Cows and Storm.

And our attack came good against the Knights

Straight Shooter

St Georgio

Juniors
I long for the day when the so called 'board' come out publicly and say this lot from Doust down are all on notice. At least it might get things moving in the right direction. Instead we plod on like idiots aimlessly lurching to our ultimate demise. Is this what they want?
It seems like a conspiracy, poor performances, dud coaches, losing good talent like Bird/Hastings, RGRV, poor ref decisions, financially in strife, lets go further back the merg we had to have.
Hmmmm.

thebigredv

First Grade
Did someone say we should seek Laurie Daley as coach after Origin? No thanks. Their attack looks Dragonesque. Ironically Frizell scores the try.

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
Did someone say we should seek Laurie Daley as coach after Origin? No thanks. Their attack looks Dragonesque. Ironically Frizell scores the try.

Thank You! Daley is infuriating. He gets QLD down to 12. Takes off NSW best player and doesn't put Bird on. I have zero faith in his ability. The man cannot adapt to circumstances.

thebigredv

First Grade
It's become all too easy to become a coach in the NRL I think. Some just don't have the brains or vision.

Mr Red

First Grade
Nsw won the game which could save Daley for next series... However the love affair of picking Dugan at centre and starting Moylan at five eighth when you have jack bird getting splinters sitting on the bench is enough to tell me Daley is a dud... Very Mary like decisions,,,

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Tell me about it,so infuriating to watch.
Friz was once again one of their best if not best players and he is hing out to dry for huge amount of 2nd half. Its just crazy from Daley and i hope he is replaced but i bet he is given another year.
Its eerie how similar our attack and game style is to Daley's. They must swap dud notes

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Yeh, Bird should of been 5/8 with Moylan on the bench or Cartright. Bird wasn't given enough of a go once again. It's just crazy

St Georgio

Juniors
I would take the punt on Kevin Walters as our next coach, there is something about him that makes me believe he has the goods.

Dragonscales

Juniors
Our Priorities should be Cleary or Toovey. In that order.

Proven NRL coaches who have led their teams to Grand Finals.

SaintHarry

Juniors
Mary mate your a top bloke and all but that ain't enough to win a premiership .. Please madge Toovey or Cleary even though Cleary isn't proven as much as the first 2 it's still an upgrade ..as for administration Iv got not idea what they talk about but honestly either plain just can't expect and concede defeat or just oblivious to what is happening to this once great club and I say "once" because of the standard we have witnessed in the past as apposed to the footy we have witnessed since winning a premiership its heart wrenching to say the least.

Latest posts