What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

phantom eel

First Grade
Even though it's a different variation of the same sport I think Hayne not making the Fiji 7's team may have turned him off the switch to Union altogether.
A good point (unlike old mate's whinging above).

Hayne's foray into the Olympics via Rugby 7s clearly didn't go as planned.

Suitman

Post Whore
Deflection of truth el dickhead style.
Good stuff champ.
I assume you'll be at the AGM that Sharp has called? It'll be great to catch up and discuss Eels stuff again.

phantom eel

First Grade
91sn32Q.jpg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
A $24.95 suit is like a $5 steak meal. You know that there is something dodgy involved and more than likely some horses have been killed.

phantom eel

First Grade
I assume you'll be at the AGM that Sharp has called? It'll be great to catch up and discuss Eels stuff again.
I don't think that EGM will be going ahead Suity - you might have missed the news about an administrator potentially being in place by then?

Don't worry though, you and I can always discuss Eels stuff together here on the forum ;)