What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite villains

thorson1987

Coach
This guy:

christoph-waltz-hans-landa.jpg

That opening scene of Inglorious Basterds is an absolute brilliant piece of filmmaking.
The way he goes from a nice guy sitting down for a cosy chat, to an ice-cold murder machine is amazing.

hahaha as I was scrolling I thought this was Ed Harris in Enemy At The Gates until I did I double take.

Darth Vader
The Sheriff of Nottingham from Robin Hood Prince of Thieves ("Cut his heart out with a spoon" - oh good old Alan Rickman)
Hans Gruber
Francisco Scaramanga
Walter Donovan (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade).

vvvrulz

Coach
Took a while to see Ledger's Joker turn up.

Anyone seen the Korean movie "I Saw the Devil"
Mik Sin Choi - wow what a scumbag

T.S Quint

Coach
I love Quint as a character, but once again I don't really see him as a villain.
He was trying to do the right thing and catch the shark, but his obsession just took over him and he went crazy.

Parra

Referee
Quint is Ahab. Definitely a villain, or at least an anti-hero. Chief Brody is the white hat. Quint is there to represent the dark side.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Omar is an anti hero (or possibly more accurate an anti villian)

Surely the villian of the wire is the realities of life in Baltimore :ok_hand:

Parra

Referee
I'm not seeing anything heroic in committing murder to steal drugs and money. Regardless of the motivation or circumstance. I'd say Quint & Omar are such endearing villains we can't see them as such.

Parra

Referee
Never warmed to him or his hitman/hitwoman team myself. He had his moments - those clock pictures were genius

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm shocked no one has mentioned Max Cady from Cape Fear, Robert Mitchum was pretty badass in the original but De Niro took it to a whole new level in the newer version.

Latest posts