What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Gronk

Staff member
The Roar website has just posted an article with quotes from Troy Grant in an interview on MMM confirming that at present all the powers of the Football Club Board (including recruitment and retention) rest with the administrator who will be essentially directed by Todd Greenberg.

I take from it that Greenberg is in charge of our Football club right now.

WolfSheep.jpg

T-Boon

Coach
So Max Donnelly starts by giving an exclusive interview to Nick Tabakoff at the Daily Telegraph.

84 Baby

Referee
Yeah I'm not sure under what circumstances being in administration constitutes a good thing.

But I also don't think he'll be here to kill the club

Parra

Referee
what's your preferred option?

For the govt to not jump on the bandwagon.

Have an engaged membership & elections. It's always better than having someone with no skin in the game making changes. He won't be around to see them through.

Take some cash and then things go back to elections anyway.

Get the police involved and lay charges or f**k off and let the club be run however the members want it run.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Sack the administrator ??? Ffs you backed the plumber for the last 6 years to destroy the club. At least give this bloke 1 day before you want him out.

lol, how do you come up with this shit?

I was happy to see the end of Sharpe

And where did i say I want this guy out ?

ash411

Bench
For the govt to not jump on the bandwagon.

Have an engaged membership & elections. It's always better than having someone with no skin in the game making changes. He won't be around to see them through.

Take some cash and then things go back to elections anyway.

Get the police involved and lay charges or f**k off and let the club be run however the members want it run.
What is it with people thinking the govt is some money hungry corporation? firstly, the govt gets plenty of money from the PLC as it is, through taxes, it doesn't need to "take any cash" it's already got truckloads of it.

Secondly, letting the members decide who runs the club is what got us into this mess in the first place..

Parra

Referee
What is it with people thinking the govt is some money hungry corporation? firstly, the govt gets plenty of money from the PLC as it is, through taxes, it doesn't need to "take any cash" it's already got truckloads of it.

Secondly, letting the members decide who runs the club is what got us into this mess in the first place..

So your whole rationale is "the members are too stupid"

I'm not buying it or the hysteria the Daily Telegraph and Todd Greenburg generate.