What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

T-Boon

Coach
In taking over the football club Max should talk to some of the fans who might let him know how insulting it is that he has given two interviews to Nick Tabakoff in 48 hours. He probably doesn't even know.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Won't he need to get the members to vote for that change ?
Is there no constitutional thing stopping the separation?

Or is the constitution simply dead now we are in administration?
I believe the major handbrake is the leagues club constitution (and the Registered Clubs Act), which doesn't need any major changes anyway. The important thing is dislocation of the PNRL entity, and it seems Max has carte blanche to shape that to his will. Like Keanu Reeves at the end of the Matrix.

forward pass

Coach
I've asked Fox a couple of times recently on Twitter why we have journalists stinking up sports programs when they add no value.

This is the reason why I ask them and will now continue just to annoy them. Kent and Hooper are a waste of space and add absolutely nothing but uneducated opinions on whatever topic they are talking about.

Why do any people from any club talk to these people????

I don't know why in the last few years there has been a proliferation of news journos becoming TV regulars.

It started with Big Head Dean Ritchie who used to be on that weekly footy show with Blocker on Gem.

Then it was Paul Kent, James Hooper, Andrew Webster, David Riccio, Paul Crawley and Brent Read. Probably more.

They say the same shit on TV that they write articles about so we keeping hearing the same shit over and over.

Kornstar

Coach
I don't know why in the last few years there has been a proliferation of news journos becoming TV regulars.

It started with Big Head Dean Ritchie who used to be on that weekly footy show with Blocker on Gem.

Then it was Paul Kent, James Hooper, Andrew Webster, David Riccio, Paul Crawley and Brent Read. Probably more.

They say the same shit on TV that they write articles about so we keeping hearing the same shit over and over.

With the emphasis on shit!

ash411

Bench
As long as they are working for good,
There's no logical reason why the NRL (or Todd, specifically) would want or let the Eels fail. They will be working for good because the Eels being a success is in the best interest of the NRL, and by extension, Todd.

Avenger

Immortal
Even by your standards this is a f**king moronic statement

You are a f**king embarrassment to this forum
Twiz is a legend mate. His two finger typing is like a hungry chicken eating that is why he has the most posts. You however are just angry all the time and very aggressive. Cannot remember the last time you contributed anything worthy.

Please lift you game or I'll recommend a ban.

Bigfella

Coach
If people listened to your recommendations the jails would be full of people who had had a bet or smoked a joint.

Why don't you make up some rumours or delete some of your posts? That's about the extent of your contribution.

How's "unco" gutherson going by the way? Another example of your impeccable judgment.

This post is just your style though. Can't come at someone without sucking up to another person for support and now running to the teacher.

Avenger

Immortal
If people listened to your recommendations the jails would be full of people who had had a bet or smoked a joint.

Why don't you make up some rumours or delete some of your posts? That's about the extent of your contribution.

How's "unco" gutherson going by the way? Another example of your impeccable judgment.

This post is just your style though. Can't come at someone without sucking up to another person for support and now running to the teacher.
hook-line.jpg

Bigfella

Coach
Yep - You're the one posting cartoons and using the old Bartman line but I'm stupid.

That's more embarrassing than deleting all your posts in a hissy fit.

Congratulations. You've reached a new low

Latest posts