What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah dropped, another reason we are a joke

Tuddy

Juniors
Does anyone else believe it isn't a coincidence Farah has been dropped for the game against us?

If I was Taylor I'd be waiting for a game that I was almost guaranteed a win before trying a stunt like that. We all know that he'll get hammered if they lose. The fact that he picked the game against us just further proves he considers us easy beats and that we (and our coach) are considered a joke.

Further evidence our club has gone very astray over the last few years.

Simon

Juniors
I agree that our club has some problems, but I struggle to see how another club dropping a player has anything to do with us.

St Georgio

Juniors
The tigers are stronger without him imo.
Amazing the contrasts of thoughts, here is Laurie Daley believing Farah had something offer at the highest level of Rugby League and Taylor doesn't even consider him to play against the dragons, goes to show the lack of knowledge from many ex-footballers, I thought we dodged a bullet with JT, but we were handed another dud instead.

Mr Red

First Grade
Amazing the contrasts of thoughts, here is Laurie Daley believing Farah had something offer at the highest level of Rugby League and Taylor doesn't even consider him to play against the dragons, goes to show the lack of knowledge from many ex-footballers, I thought we dodged a bullet with JT, but we were handed another dud instead.

Daley doesn't have to pay him 800k a season or whatever ridiculous amount he's signed for....
Apart from the on going feud with Taylor, the tigers are really wanting Farah to feel so uncomfortable that he will leave voluntarily and therefore they have a heap of free cap space to bolster other areas of the team for 2017.

None of farahs dropping has anything to do with his form or playing ability.

Tuddy

Juniors
I'm just making the point that Taylor didn't drop him before they played the Sharks or the Cowboys for example and that's because he didn't want his team to get their butts kicked. He just wanted a game against an under coached rabble like us currently so that he minimises any chance of blow back on himself.

I'm not saying the guy is worth the money he is being paid and I'm certainly not saying I want him to come here to retire.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
I'm just making the point that Taylor didn't drop him before they played the Sharks or the Cowboys for example and that's because he didn't want his team to get their butts kicked. He just wanted a game against an under coached rabble like us currently so that he minimises any chance of blow back on himself.

I'm not saying the guy is worth the money he is being paid and I'm certainly not saying I want him to come here to retire.

I think you're right. You wouldn't drop him unless you were playing against a side with a pop-gun attack. Jason Taylor can drop Robbie and be pretty confident he's not going to end up with egg on his face.

inside_pass

Bench
Daley should be sacked as NSW coach for picking Farah in this years series.

emu62

Juniors
forget Farah, too old. IMO there is a guy who would be worth going for ,can play hooker or halves,wouldn't be too expensive, still young (21) Fa'amanu Brown
Seen him score 4 tries against us in the 20's from hooker.Apparently best player on the field this year against cutters in a losing team.Looks impressive every time i have seen him play
and just think how much he would develop under McGregors astute coaching!

BringTheNoise

Juniors
He got dropped because Brooks and Moses play better and take more ownership of the team without him there. Taylor hasn't wanted him for the entire season so to suggest that he got dropped because they're playing the Dragons is a fair stretch.

Maximus

Coach
I think you're right. You wouldn't drop him unless you were playing against a side with a pop-gun attack. Jason Taylor can drop Robbie and be pretty confident he's not going to end up with egg on his face.

Lol rubbish. Taylor's slowly been pushing him out all season. It started with not playing him through niggly injuries and resting him after origin, then it moved to dropping him to the bench, and now it's out completely. If it wasn't for other hookers being injured, this would have happened before now.

Mr Red

First Grade
Lol rubbish. Taylor's slowly been pushing him out all season. It started with not playing him through niggly injuries and resting him after origin, then it moved to dropping him to the bench, and now it's out completely. If it wasn't for other hookers being injured, this would have happened before now.

Yep injuries to ballin early in the year and halatau throughout the season have forced Taylor to play Farah. Signing ballin was a very loud statement that Taylor intended to play Farah in the reserves from day one, in order to try and force him out.
I think more coincidence that they are dropping him again this week..

After seeing some of the Twitter comments about Farah alot of fans are backing the coach.

Then you see people protesting at the NSW Cup game backing Farah.

Its a messy situation a one the Dragons don't need to be involved in if they can get seggy back to Australia then he is the one for me.