What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Time On An All New TV General Discussion Thread

t-ba

Post Whore
Binge watched Rick and Morty. Awesome stuff, quite surprised by how much I enjoyed it.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Finally finished binge watching Suits (or caught up to the latest episode)
How did I not start watching this sooner, great show. I didn't like when Mike left to be an investment banker, found those episodes tedious.

and whoever decides on the soundtrack for the episodes is a genius, great songs nearly every episodes

Game_Breaker

Coach
Finished the first season of How to get away with Murder on netflix
A mix between I Know what you did last Summer and a melodramatic courtroom drama, but I enjoyed it

Can get over the top at times

perverse

Referee
Oh man... oh man oh man...

3t3qzv.jpg

Game_Breaker

Coach
Stranger Things is pretty awesome. A little slow at the start given you don't know whats going on, but it certainly gets better. It got the feel of an 80s movie spot on

The D&D game the boys were playing in that last episode felt like its telling us what to expect for season 2

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I binged watched stranger things in one sitting this afternoon. Me and the wife put on episode 1 to see what the hype was about this afternoon and watched all 8 episodes straight through.

Really good tv show. Best drama netflix has done imo

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Binge watched Rick and Morty. Awesome stuff, quite surprised by how much I enjoyed it.

Rick and morty is probably my favourite current show.

At a comic con justin roiland read the transcript of a court case (as rick and morty) that had got some internet fame for being so ludicrous. I highly recommend people have a listen to this word for word recreation

Game_Breaker

Coach
The Get Down on netflix is a letdown

saw the pilot episode, and I probably won't bother with the rest. All style and no substance, which is a shame because I liked the idea

Dogs Of War

Coach
Preacher - Binged it in 2 days. First ep is probably the worst. So disjointed. The main story just gets better and better to an amazing final ep which was nearly breaking bad/better call saul good. Has been renewed so worth investing some time to get up to speed.

Read the preacher thread for some assistance in following it, as if you haven't read the comic book like me, you get lost on some of the secondary stories though season 2 those stories will be merging from what I can see.

Half the first ep is about stories you will never see again. Not even sure why. Just suffer through that ep and enjoy what comes afterwards. With the people behind this, I can see this series going for years and finding a good niche audience.

chigurh

Holy shit Stranger Things was really awesome. It's gone past Rick and Morty as my current #1 show.

Pugzley

On a Steven Universe binge right about now. f**king catchiest songs ever. Might give Adventure Time a whirl soon.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Haven't read the whole thread but loving Kingdom. Wasn't sure about it at first, thought it might be just about violent meatheads but it's got great characters who are very well played.