What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

El Diablo

Post Whore
Co5P9LQUAAAt0ov.jpg

Noise

Coach
so he reckons he wasn't made an offer due to instability at the club and couldn't wait any longer

Yep, that's what i kind of thought:

I am thinking that maybe the coaching staff/management were maybe a bit too complacent in thinking he would sign no matter what our offer was (and how high other offers would be) as well as taking too long to get it done.

Also, I reckon Parra's offer and BA's comments were made public yesterday as damage control to try and save face becuase they knew he was heading to the titans

Delboy

First Grade
Again, the NRL apparently did not confirm the salary cap position

I have absolutely no faith or trust in Greenberg and his faction, they can continue to f**k our club and no one in the media will stand up to them. Probably because they are covering Slothfield at the same time and want to retain access to the head of the game

Swiftstylez

Bench
OK, I wasn't overly distraught on hearing the news about Hayne this morning... but reading that sentence of yours has really hit home how bad our club has been now for so long.... Not good enough really...

LOL

Ryan Morgan and Cheyse Blair are about to win a premiership

MrT

Juniors
He hasn't had a club since leaving 49ers but had to sign because Parra made no offer? I find this hard to believe. If Parra did make an offer and the club made it clear they wanted him, I hope they come out and say so because these comments by him would be nothing but to cover his reputation for speaking out he would come back to parra. I find it absolutely impossible to believe that Parra didn't want him considering Foran left.

Latest posts