What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

phantom eel

First Grade
-Jarryd-Haynes-dad-speaks-out-5581188.jpg

Roadrunner

Juniors
Ahmm. He took a pay cut to go to the NFL.
A massive pay cut. Then earned f**k all for his stint in rugby.
Get your facts right please.
"Jarryd Hayne has signed a major deal with Under Armour" http://www.businessinsider.com.au/jarryd-hayne-has-signed-a-major-deal-with-under-armour-2015-9 during his season with the NFL. It is you who needs to get the facts straight. Fact is If Hayne made it in either NFL or RU, he would have made much more money than the Titans have offer.

Stagger eel

Staff member
My wife passed away on the 3rd July after fighting pancreatic cancer for 3.5 years.

Don't really have the mood for much anything, not even parra.

I feel that life is a bit aimless now. But don't worry. I believe life is a series of tests and if you take the easy way out, you will need to go through it again

God bless my friend..
Stay strong.

Parra Future

Juniors
YY,

My condolences to you and your family. Cancer is a terrible thing. If you ever need to talk, just send me a pm. I hope you're ok. Take care.

Gronk

Staff member
My wife passed away on the 3rd July after fighting pancreatic cancer for 3.5 years.

I feel that life is a bit aimless now. But don't worry. I believe life is a series of tests and if you take the easy way out, you will need to go through it again

Big love YY

Gronk

Staff member

strider

Post Whore

Sorry to hear that mate. All the best.

For what its worth theres always us bunch of like minded idiots here for some cheap entertainment when you feel like it

Sorry to hear mate, as a longtime lurker have always enjoyed your stuff.

Lost my mother to the same thing in 01, and lost my brother to suicide in December. Agree that it puts things in perspective for you - the wins are still as nice but the losses don't seem as bad.

Good luck to Jarryd, broke his word, but then the days of Crow and handshake contracts are long gone. I do think it's better for team balance without him, only halves deserve that sort of money.

Fibroman

First Grade
Farewell Pemriff, I start my new gig next week as Pastor at the Burleigh Heads Hillsong church. The deacons just contacted me and told me my salary has just increased by $240k per year for some reason? Something about some plane landing and a wet dream? Buggered if I know, but I'm taking the job.

emjaycee

Coach

So sorry to hear this news YY.
Stay as strong as you can in this difficult time and may the memories you hold closest be the best ones.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

really sorry to hear that mate, its hard to put into words anything that can make the pain go away

you've always got us to share your feelings with

^b0ss^

Juniors
guys before hayne signed i was telling friends his going to want to much.for 1.2 mil a season i dont think he is worth it,09 he was untouchable that was 7 yrs ago,nothing he can do for us this yr so he returns in 2017 at 1.2 mil no thanks.

we suffered the same issues when he was here last time,everything has to centre around jarrad.he was great to watch but i really think he is to big headed.we were looking at a top 4 finish this yr foran had played few games watmough at 500k had not played mannah injuried also.

we were destroying teams up the middle,id be way happier sepending the money on a soild half and a centre.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
That was a brilliant interview, I wanna have his babies..

Agree (not about the babies bit). So BA basically said he is rock solid to his playing group and would not match the Tits offer if it meant that the core group would have to be broken up.

thumbsup.gif