What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He's off contract next year? Maybe if we sign him for 2018 Souths will let him go early? I doubt it though. None of the other halves options at the club (Inglis, Walker, Sutton) have very good kicking games.

caylo

Bench
He's off contract next year? Maybe if we sign him for 2018 Souths will let him go early? I doubt it though. None of the other halves options at the club (Inglis, Walker, Sutton) have very good kicking games.
The only way they'll let him go is if he is deemed a reason for their poor performances this year and tbh he has been one of their best when fit. I can't see him leaving unless he pushes for a release which means we are paying massive overs

natheel

Coach
He's the only half they have on contract next year. Why would they let him go unless it was back to the UK?

No idea, dragons seem to be a club not many players want to play at. Why keep a player who is unhappy? We can always give them Kelly in good faith