What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R23 - Broncos 38-16 Eels @ Suncorp Stadium

Round 23: Broncos v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
The Salary Cap Cheats vs The Excitement Machine. What Friday night fare awaits us. Will 35,000 Brisvegans front up to watch this drebbage? Probably.

Parra not without hope here, in fact on recent form they are a shoo-in. Trouble is, if the Broncs can't get the one win they need to make the 8 against a team that has had to unload half its roster, where will they get it?

I expect some hometown calls in the first half hour or so here. Brisbane really can't be allowed to lose this one.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The Salary Cap Cheats vs The Excitement Machine. What Friday night fare awaits us. Will 35,000 Brisvegans front up to watch this drebbage? Probably.

Parra not without hope here, in fact on recent form they are a shoo-in. Trouble is, if the Broncs can't get the one win they need to make the 8 against a team that has had to unload half its roster, where will they get it?

I expect some hometown calls in the first half hour or so here. Brisbane really can't be allowed to lose this one.

So much butthurt in one post, I did not think was possible.

TheFrog

Coach
I save my butthurt for when the Broncos are going well. Which currently they aint, although I doubt you've noticed.

It would be kinda nice to have an even half decent game in the prime spot of the week, but instead I have to endure these deadbeat sides. I suppose you might call that butthurt.

blaza88z

Coach
This will be the game that either ends our season or kick starts our run into the finals

I am not looking for a 16-10 win, I want us to win by a lot, we need to

user_nat

Coach
No confidence in this teams ability to win a game. Would be happy if they gave half the effort the eels have most of this year.

Latest posts