What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Motherf*ckers!

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
thanks a lot you poojabbing coight sniffers!

if your highly suspicious game throwing effort has saved jowls mcgregor's job, then this rates as the dirtiest trick your mob of shirtlifters has ever perpetrated against us.

get f*cked.
Had the displeasure of seeing the game at that massive shithole of Kogarah last night. The blow was softened by the distinct possibility of Benji, Mary and Doust getting the opportunity to extend the torture for another year for the filthy goons.

Card Shark

Immortal
Well 2012, the bookies obviously don't know the history of these 2 teams like we do.

Well picked up mate. You obviously knew that position on the table matters f**k-all for this match. In fact it's often the lower team winning.

What does matter is the position after the match...Sharks 37 points (2nd) & Dragons 22 points (11th).

coolumsharkie

Referee
thanks a lot you poojabbing coight sniffers!

if your highly suspicious game throwing effort has saved jowls mcgregor's job, then this rates as the dirtiest trick your mob of shirtlifters has ever perpetrated against us.

get f*cked.

I'm offended by that, I have friends and family members that are poo jabbing coit sniffers. I DEMAND an APOLOGY!!! I call for you to be banned for this as this kind of language is totally unacceptable!

Great Result! It shows the team is fully focused on the finals games now and not worrying about irrelevant "also ran sides"

...Anyway I refuse to start wrist slitting just yet.

Collateral

Coach
You useless turds. Its bad enough that you want to derail your season in inevitable fashion; but that doesnt mean that you can go around f**king up others teams aspirations.

This win has made me hate Wonulla even moreso. That Charlatan club cant even beat a team that doesnt realise you have to score points to win a game...Widdop scored a try for f**ks sake and that merkin only knows how to run from one sideline to the other one!

Latest posts