What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tommy Turbo or Latrell Mitchell

Who's better?

• Tom Trbojevic

Votes: 55 68.8%
  • Latrell Mitchell

Votes: 25 31.3%

• Total voters

aqua_duck

Coach
Given the choice, which of these young stars would you choose?
Tom Trbojevic:
Born 2/10/96
194cm
102kg

Latrell Mitchell:
Born 16/6/97
192cm
104kg

The_Shield

Juniors
Both have a big future ahead of them. But I think Trbojevic will be the better player. But even then I'll take Munster over both of them

aqua_duck

Coach
Munster is terrific but he's also two years older than Trbojevic and almost 3 years older than Mitchell, plus he has the added advantage of being in that Melbourne system with smith and Cronk

OVP

Coach
Tom T has a full year on Latrell. Wait two more years to see Latrell's best.

Having said that, I wouldn't swap Latrell for anyone, even now.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Latrell's had a pretty good year considering the clusterfck he came into. A lot of mistakes by watching him you can see that he's going to be brilliant.

I don't know about TT, I watch him I think he's ok but not to the extent of the wraps he gets. I don't think I've seen him do anything of note against a top team. Not a criticism as I think for his age he's great, but with how some in the media talk him up its like he's already an immortal.

phatnonphatness

Juniors
Tom Trbojevic, definitely. Looks like he'll be competing with Teddy for the NSW fullback spot in years to come.

I don't get the hype of Latrell Mitchell. Strong runner of the football but constantly seems to stunt the attack and take the wrong option in the 20m zone. Although to be fair I haven't really watched the last 4-5 Roosters games...

nick87

Coach
Mitchell... Just

IMO Trbojevic has a higher floor but Mitchell has the higher ceiling
Really tight call but id go Mitchell narrowly because i think if everything goes right, Mitchell would be the better player

Latest posts